You're the GM

We already have a TE who dominated @ that position in Allen. We don't need another one.

Hutson would not dominate at that position. He would just be average in today's game. He is there strictly for depth.

Gotta have JP Losman over that Joe Montana guy. Montana was only very average and if it wasn't for that Young guy pushing him and a stallar team around him he'd make trent Edwards look like a star.

Edwards is already a star. Bill Walsh had high praise for him.

Nah. We'll get a guy like Lonnie Johnson for depth.

But when we start tossing out the 15 or 24 personnel packages, who are you going to put out there? Didn't think about that, did you? We need TE's on the roster.

But when we start tossing out the 15 or 24 personnel packages, who are you going to put out there? Didn't think about that, did you? We need TE's on the roster.

We're going 12 and 21, bro. W/ the dominant O line we have, we don't need any other TEs.

We're going 12 and 21, bro. W/ the dominant O line we have, we don't need any other TEs.

You are really lacking creativity here, Rich. Since our OLine is so dominant, it would be unfair to have Larry Allen play all those positions. Cut back to him only playing three (C and both G) and have 4 or 5 TEs on the field.

1 or 2 TEs. Pfft. Nice originality.

You are really lacking creativity here, Rich. Since our OLine is so dominant, it would be unfair to have Larry Allen play all those positions. Cut back to him only playing three (C and both G) and have 4 or 5 TEs on the field.

1 or 2 TEs. Pfft. Nice originality.

Fairness? Man, I'm the GM. I don't need to be fair. Who are you, Linda Bogdan?

I would go double QB, double HB, double TE

Round 1 - Rob Johnson

Round 2 - Rob Riddick

Round 3 - Ronnie Harmon

Round 4 - Robert Royal

Round 5 - Mike Williams

Round 6 - Erik Flowers

Round 7 - Jerry Crafts

Round 8 - Obviously this is a dumb response to a dumb post...

In the history of time, you can make an argument for any system with any players... I emplore you to take a team of scrubs and turn them into a Super Bowl team... anyone can use studs...

Rob Riddick was decent. So was Ronnie (yeah, he blew it in Cleveland, but he made a lot of catches too). They were nowhere near as bad as the others on your list. The others were complete wastes of time.

Anyway, I'm running a 3-4 defense and a running based offense.

1. Bruce Smith - Need a dominant DE who can play run and rush passer. Could be Reggie White here too.

2. Mike Singletary - Need a QB in the middle of the D and one who will bring fire to everyone.

3. Mike Webster - need a rugged player in the middle to set the tone for the entire line.

4. O.J. Simpson - World class speed, sick moves, power, great vision and balance. Can get me 1 yard or 99.