You have to see this putt

I don't think I have ever seen Jack step up to a put and strike it that quickly. I remember when he would take a good 5 minutes to strike the ball.

Hail to Jack!

:wallbash:

The guy is a legend so don't take the comment wrong but there was a ton of luck involved in that ball dropping. The speed was clearly all wrong so if he is slightly off the line that ball blows past the hole in a big way. With that said it was fun to watch and I sure miss him out on the tour.

I only caught the last part of Jack's great career, but have many fond memories of watching him as a kid. I actually have to give him a lot of the credit for why I have as much interest in golf as I do...the guy was just amazing. Him, Arnie, the guy who always did the sword fighting thing with his putter, Curtis STrange, Nick Faldo, and the man with the greatest short game in the history of golf, Mr Corey Pavin. I had the chance to see all these guys play live when I was a kid and it was great. Nowadays I couldn't tell you more than about 4 or 5 top names, but I do enjoy watching the majors. Like tennis, it just doesn't have the same feel as it did when I was growing up.

BTW, Kudos to whoever won the PGA today lol

Chi Chi Rodriguez. :ph34r:

Johnny: Les, correct me if I'm wrong, but have you developed a recent fondness for alliteration?

Les: Well, I'm trying to find a style, Johnny. All good newsmen nowadays have to have a style in order to stand out from the crowd.

Johnny: But Les, you've always had a real style of your own. How many newsmen called Chi Chi Rodrigues Chiy-Chiy Rodwagwayz? And what is it you call those little Mexican dogs?

Les: Cheehooahooas?

Johnny: That's style, Les!

:worthy:

Johnny: Les, correct me if I'm wrong, but have you developed a recent fondness for alliteration?

Les: Well, I'm trying to find a style, Johnny. All good newsmen nowadays have to have a style in order to stand out from the crowd.

Johnny: But Les, you've always had a real style of your own. How many newsmen called Chi Chi Rodrigues Chiy-Chiy Rodwagwayz? And what is it you call those little Mexican dogs?

Les: Cheehooahooas?

Johnny: That's style, Les!

:ph34r:

Probably my #1 rated sitcom of alllllll time :worthy: