Trent's release is faster than the world's best-

Currently featured on Sports Science, airing on FSN. Pretty cool show, if you haven't seen it yet.

From the cocked position, he releases faster than the best gunslinger can draw and shoot.

Made a good showing of himself, humming passes at a bullseye target. They also revealed his velocity is faster than the bullet leaving the barrel!

P.S. Wasn't wearing gloves..

Currently featured on Sports Science, airing on FSN. Pretty cool show, if you haven't seen it yet.

From the cocked position, he releases faster than the best gunslinger can draw and shoot.

Made a good showing of himself, humming passes at a bullseye target. They also revealed his velocity is faster than the bullet leaving the barrel!

there is a link to it for what it is worth... sure didn't look like a gunslinger on the INT with Evans lat night oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :beer:

This video has been circulating for awhile now. Anyway, they failed to test TrINT's true reaction time. He should have been hit by a DL/LB/DB/bird/random balloon flying around on the field, before the test was administered. Only then could TrINT's true reaction time be gauged..

This video has been circulating for awhile now. Anyway, they failed to test TrINT's true reaction time. He should have been hit by a DL/LB/DB/bird/random balloon flying around on the field, before the test was administered. Only then could TrINT's true reaction time be gauged..

:beer:

What good is a fast release when it takes the QB 10 seconds to decide to throw the ball?

Excellent. Now all we need is for the WRs to run around with a bullseye painted on their back and a flashing light attached to their helmet.

Super Bowl, here we come!

Interesting.

This is before the 2 concussions and meddling by Jauron, porous offensive line, and lack of receivers...well, along w/switching offensive coordinators multiple times his whole career, I would assume?

Amazing. He talks and looks confident. Authoritative.

And from what I understand, the program at Stanford was not very good when he was playing.

You watch something like that, and can see why Walsh and Levy liked him. Heck, I want him to succeed.

But I think he has been suffering from Tim Connolly-itis. That is, he is playing safe and scared to protect his 'noggin. I can't say that I blame him, but just like with Connolly- if you aren't going to play all out because you are too concerned w/getting hurt, then maybe it's time to move on.