I think I mainly like Drew because ...

daquixers

... he is just a great guy. I have always been fans of guys who are either cocky as all get out AND not afraid of anyone (ron artest) or a guy who is just a nice good going guy (drew bledsoe). Cant stand those middle-people (tom brady, zack thomas...etc)

Some Bledsoe supporters like him because of the way he plays and they think he can get back in 90's form. Some like him because he is who we have right now. Some people cant stand him (ICE and his ICEsuckers). I just personally like him due to his great attitude no matter what.

Putting his play aside, I think having Drew on this team can only HELP JP Losman become a better play before its his time.

... he is just a great guy. I have always been fans of guys who are either cocky as all get out AND not afraid of anyone (ron artest) or a guy who is just a nice good going guy (drew bledsoe). Cant stand those middle-people (tom brady, zack thomas...etc)

Some Bledsoe supporters like him because of the way he plays and they think he can get back in 90's form. Some like him because he is who we have right now. Some people cant stand him (ICE and his ICEsuckers). I just personally like him due to his great attitude no matter what.

Putting his play aside, I think having Drew on this team can only HELP JP Losman become a better play before its his time.

146054[/snapback]

So you only like losers,,,Artest And DB??? :w00t::doh:

146054[/snapback]

WTH is JP gonna learn from Bledsoe! I'd want him as far away from Drew as possible.

WTH is JP gonna learn from Bledsoe!  I'd want him as far away from Drew as possible.

146080[/snapback]

Drew's ability to play the game has diminished but JP needs to learn how to watch tape correctly - adjust to certain defenses ... etc.

You must remember, that in the 90's Drew was the man. He was on pace to surpass records ... etc. If it was Bledsoe of '96 you would say STICK BLEDSOE RIGHT NEXT TO LOSMAN AND LET HIM LEARN - but now it is now and you dont want him with him? That would be like you saying not to have Peyton teach JP now. If he was smart then, he is smart now. But like all athletes he is getting older and their ATHLETIC (not mental) ability is diminishing.

There is a TON JP can learn from Bledsoe.

WTH is JP gonna learn from Bledsoe!  I'd want him as far away from Drew as possible.

146080[/snapback]

He can learn what NOT to do from Drew of course. Drew has a great and accurate arm.....and does everything else ..well from grade F to grade D+.-Which of course equals disaster most of the time.Against a good team he would have blown last weeks dominating performance by the Bills with his 3 intercepts in the other teams end.

hey, who doesn't like drew? i don't think there's anyone out there who would care to try to impugn the guy's character. he's a guy you want to see succeed in this league because his career has been such a rollercoaster and he's always taken the high road at every turn.

But I don't think Bills fans, on the whole, will be too happy if Drew is starting in 2005.

Ron Artest looked pretty afraid of Ben Wallace.  Though not afraid of the Waldo looking guy he's going to pay a heap of money to.

Smart guy, that Ron Artest.

146069[/snapback]

Why are you so convinced this guy (or any other guy in the stands who was hit during that fracas) is going to make a heap of money?

Unless he is permanently damaged, maimed or crippled, and he can convince a jury of that, he is going to get diddly.

Unless you consider a few tens of thousands to be a heap of money of course, which Artest may be willing to pay just to make the suit go away.

The last fan to sue for being punched by an NBA player sued for $1 Million and ended up settling for $1000! Hardly the lottery. More like a cheap scratch-off.

I just love new and inciteful football posts. Bad old OT's-BAD!

Bledsoe good.

Bledsoe bad.

Willis runs like...

And let's not forget the thirteen paragraph analysis of the coin toss from game 4, 1967.

Just kidding. Go Buffalo. One step at a time kids.

Bills 31

Fins 13

Bledsoe could be a saint on earth and it wouldn´t be enough for me. Show me what you have done lately on the field, Drew. If he ever manages to put himself together during tough games, and play consistently enough to take us to the Super Bowl (never), heck, I´ll be ready to call him God. Until them, I´d rather have JP on the field.