How to lock down a TV

plenzmd1

Then turn the power off before you work on it... Can't get shocked then...

:wallbash:

Cathedral ceiling, not pre wired...plus a dolt when it comes to electrical..no brainer really. The old man was handy,me not so much.

Never forget the day when he told me I best get an education as i would never make a living with my hands. Smart guy he was, I am a complete jack ass when it comes to striging new wires for a new light fixture. Good thing is, took the old mans advice, got an education, and now can afford to pay people to do this **** for me :lol:

Then turn the power off before you work on it... Can't get shocked then...

:wallbash:

Come on, you have to live on the edge.

After I yell, the wife asks why don't you throw the breaker, my reply, it just tripped and I saved walking down to the basement and back up. :lol:

Come on, you have to live on the edge.

After I yell, the wife asks why don't you throw the breaker, my reply, it just tripped and I saved walking down to the basement and back up. :ph34r:

:worthy:

I was just changing my sump pump (bad switch) last storm we had... Trying to cut the cable tie off the float switch I was trying to rig so I could run out to the store... Kinda dawned on me to kill the power... But I still wanted to keep the pit draining... So I drive right in there with the uninsulated snips... :lol: Should I say I took a "bite" out of that live cord... Ahh... What is a little 110 jolt in a pit of water! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

So this thing works great!!! BTW, I just cannot believe how cheap TVs are now.. got a new Samsung 50 inch plasma for the attic (720 p) and new 42 inch 1080p 120hz LCD (LG) for the poorch and total was little less than $1200 before tax.Holy schmolly, I paid $3500 for a 46 inch in Samsung DLP back in da day. :unsure::blush: