Help for some of the folks on PPP

KD in CA

Schooler said many of the Kerry supporters had visited him for severe mental problems prior to the election.

now why does that not surprise me :rolleyes:

they were nutjobs before the election

they're nutjobs after the election

had kerry won, they'd still be nutjobs

Although the meeting was closed to the press, AHA therapists obtained

permission from participants to provide an anonymous transcript to the Boca

Raton News.

“I’m scared,” said one man. “Democracy is at stake and nobody is rising to

protest this president.”

“I want to be a patriot, but it’s impossible to be a patriot in an immoral

war,” said another participant, a woman. “Bush is breaking up marriages and

dividing families by keeping our troops in Iraq.”

Ouch, I think I just hurt myself from rolling my eyes so hard.

1st I thought this was a joke. Then I checked it out & found out that you can always find someone (in this case some bozo psychologist) who is willing to put a label on something if people are willing to give you money. It appears that this guy took some rant from Rush Limbaugh & turned it into cash in his pocket.

Are you referring to the re-election of Dubya?

I can't believe that I actually agree with you on something!

146936[/snapback]

No the fact that we as taxpayers and healthcare insurance companies are actually paying for the idiots to seek guidance because their loser candidate lost. 220 years of elections and now we deal with the stupidity. If these people cannot deal with the result of an election, they need to move to China, where they are no elections.

No the fact that we as taxpayers and healthcare insurance companies are actually paying for the idiots to seek guidance because their loser candidate lost.  220 years of elections and now we deal with the stupidity.  If these people cannot deal with the result of an election, they need to move to China, where they are no elections.

147004[/snapback]

Are you DC Tom or his lawyer?

You're right about one thing, we are definately now dealing with the stupidity and have nobody to blame but ourselves for putting him there.

You're right about one thing, we are definately now dealing with the stupidity and have nobody to blame but ourselves for putting him there.

Dude get over it!...or move to Canada so you can get state sponsered healthcare and such. You wanna here something crazy like Canada...Try living in Australia. These poor fools pay 49% income tax if you are a high earner...then pay your their health care..In essence they pay for everyone else while being smart enough to get a good job (What I mean by that is the Aussie I work with spent 12 years in teh Aust. Air Force...Got downsized...got a good job but is screwed)....Thank god for the overseas exemption fo US peeps.

Dude get over it!...or move to Canada so you can get state sponsered healthcare and such.  You wanna here something crazy like Canada...Try living in Australia.  These poor fools pay 49% income tax if you are a high earner...then pay your their health care..In essence they pay for everyone else while being smart enough to get a good job (What I mean by that is the Aussie I work with spent 12 years in teh Aust. Air Force...Got downsized...got a good job but is screwed)....Thank god for the overseas exemption fo US peeps.

148021[/snapback]

I love the USA, thank you very much. That's why I'm so concerned about the idiot that is currently in charge.

I love the USA, thank you very much.  That's why I'm so concerned about the idiot that is currently in charge.

148141[/snapback]

Do you have anything to add about the topic at hand? Or are you strictly limited to "Bush sucks!"?

Do you have anything to add about the topic at hand?  Or are you strictly limited to "Bush sucks!"?

148151[/snapback]

You mean do I have anything to add to the "Liberals Suck" topic at hand? No.

Should we let this little Conservative lovefest go on without comment? Whatever, enjoy yourselves.

Is the majority of this board only interested in one view on everything? Maybe. If the rest of us just shut up, "happy time" can go on forever! Wouldn't that be interesting!

BTW, Bush sucks! :devil:

Don't break your arms patting yourselves on the back.

You mean do I have anything to add to the "Liberals Suck" topic at hand?  No.

Should we let this little Conservative lovefest go on without comment?  Whatever, enjoy yourselves.

Is the majority of this board only interested in one view on everything?  Maybe.  If the rest of us just shut up, "happy time" can go on forever!  Wouldn't that be interesting!

BTW, Bush sucks! :devil:

Don't break your arms patting yourselves on the back.

148742[/snapback]

No, do you have anything to add to the topic of Kerry supporters needing support groups to deal with the loss, and such support groups being covered by health insurance...apparently as some sort of pseudo-valid mental health issue?

And yes, Bush sucks. What's your !@#$ing point?