nice statement on Andre Reed from Joe Posnanski of SI

Great list and with that many greats (some I forgot about) I can't quibble with the positions of any of them. Andre was a great receiver. Tough over the middle and great run after catch. Great size and quickness and as the article says, was very good for a long time. It's an honor for Andre to be included in the same list with those names. Thanks for posting that.

Great list and with that many greats (some I forgot about) I can't quibble with the positions of any of them. Andre was a great receiver. Tough over the middle and great run after catch. Great size and quickness and as the article says, was very good for a long time. It's an honor for Andre to be included in the same list with those names. Thanks for posting that.

I may be in the minority, but Bob Hayes was very one dimensional and didn't have bad hands, but they weren't "great: either. I diagreed with his going into the HOF and the height of his ranking here. If one could include him, why not Elbert Dubenion. In 1964, he had a 27.1 average per catch on a 42 catch season. He too had the misfortune of playing for a run first conservative team.

Again, I don't believe Bob Hayes was one of the all time greats, and Andre surely belong ahead of him....