Happy Friday the 13th

/dev/null

If you happen to find yourself being chased through the woods by a machete-carrying homicidal freak, just know that it's because of that fornicating and/or drug-taking you did.

Sinners!

:thumbsup:

Well. . . You're the one wearing the banana hammock. . . :worthy:

If you happen to find yourself being chased through the woods by a machete-carrying homicidal freak, just know that it's because of that fornicating and/or drug-taking you did.

Sinners!

Are you suggesting that you are the "machete-carrying homicidal freak?"

I was born on Friday the 13th. Twice, my birthday has fallen on Friday the 13th (5 and 16 years old), and twice I've gotten violently ill.

Violently ill on those specific days? Or just gotten violently ill twice in your lifetime? I'm just saying......

I was born on Friday the 13th. Twice, my birthday has fallen on Friday the 13th (5 and 16 years old), and twice I've gotten violently ill.

My 18th birthday was on Friday the 13th...Good Friday the 13th. Back then 18 was legal drinking age. Spent the night working at my dad's restaurant but when out with a friend later. He picked up a chick and took me home at 10:00pm sober.

My 18th birthday was on Friday the 13th...Good Friday the 13th. Back then 18 was legal drinking age. Spent the night working at my dad's restaurant but when out with a friend later. He picked up a chick and took me home at 10:00pm sober.

I turned 13 on Friday the 13th. Nothing bad happened, though I did get a huge pimple on the end of my nose that day.