OT - Country singing has to be hard on a person

The before ..........

http://www.countrycharts.com/2Steppin/Lynn%20Anderson.htm

The after .......

In this photo released by Denton (Texas) Police Dept., Thursday, Dec. 2, 2004, country singer Lynn Anderson, who had a Grammy-winning hit with ``Rose Garden'' in 1970, is shown. Anderson was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated Thursday, Dec. 2, 2004, after police found her passed out in her car on the shoulder of an interstate highway in Texas, according to police. (AP Photo/Denton (Texas) Police Dept via Fort Worth Star-Telegram)

http://us.news2.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/...st_txfor101.jpg

Ouch !

he's not into country music..however the immature trash known as punk rock pleases him, lol

145995[/snapback]

Hey man, to each their own. I'm not into really into punk rock either, but you have to respect his interests in music. If everyone liked the same thing, this world would suck.

In a weird case of "6 degrees of seperation" I used to work at a radio station in Odessa, Texas back in 1983 that was owned by "Spook" Anderson, husband of Lynn. He used to give us a raft of crap for playing rock music. He wanted us to be country. We tried to explain to ol' Spook that in an area of 200,000 people, 13 of the 20 radio stations played country music. We (KUFO) were the only station playing rock...and we were #1!!!

PTR

I don't know,  check out Emmylou Harris - she was in The Last Waltz with The Band almost 30 years ago!

emmylou

146002[/snapback]

Rockpile-----Emmylou still looks awesome even in her mid to late 50s.-and she is talented. However those earlier photos of that other singer are very sobering and make us realixe that beauty doesnt last.....thats for sure!!!

Punk is awesome, EMO is a bunch of whiny losers singing IMO, Country sucks but once again IMO. When everyone thinks the same is when everyone stops thinking. Music is subjective. Emmylou is hot! I never wanted to tag a grey haired lady before :doh: