Preseason game 1- Bills @ Redskins "Gameday" thread

Skoobydum

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Link?

Link? I willl look it up later when I am not on my phone, but it was national news.... mcnabb threatened that he wouldn't sign a new contract with us if we traded for him, so we didn't because we would have only had him for one year, making him a stop gap situation.

and in case you missed the other news, bills did a lot to try and get shanny as well, including flying out there to meet him. If you don't know these things, you obviously don't have a clue what happened in the off season.

They're playing against a new O and a new D. In case you didn't know. HAHAHA and now fitz looks like a girl...

You're right. Everyone knows that the 1st half of the 1st preseason game is the ultimate litmus test of ANY team. Sheesh.

You're right. Everyone knows that the 1st half of the 1st preseason game is the ultimate litmus test of ANY team. Sheesh.

Come on, Doc. You KNOW what Edwards is. He's flat-out garbage. You know that from the past 4 years. Any number of veterans or rookies were available who would bring a LOT more to the table than that loser. Sorry. I'll never believe he will be anything remotely resembling an NFL QB.

Actually, the Bills running game is OK. That's about it.

Yeah...running game strong so far, they just aren't doing it enough!!!!! TOO MANY PASSES SO FAR.

On that long draw to Bell, I couldn't help but think that Spiller takes that one to the house......