Bills 2 a day

cmjoyce113

honestly, you are such a piece of work - your continual negative outlook is just pathetic

I believe it is very important to listen to all sides of a post. Balance often is refreshing and needed. Just look at me as being one who tries to balance the post. Wouldn't this thread be boring if everyone had a 100% positive outlook on the Bills? I love reading the optimistic post here even if I disagree with them. It tell me that my viewpoint may not be correct and others don't share my pessimistic viewpoints. It keeps me grounded. For me, this forum would be boring if everyone was negative like me. Maybe you can be more open minded when reading my post. As negative as they are most of them do make valid points...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe it is very important to listen to all sides of a post. Balance often is refreshing and needed. Just look at me as being one who tries to balance the post. Wouldn't this thread be boring if everyone had a 100% positive outlook on the Bills? I love reading the optimistic post here even if I disagree with them. It tell me that my viewpoint may not be correct and others don't share my pessimistic viewpoints. It keeps me grounded. For me, this forum would be boring if everyone was negative like me. Maybe you can be more open minded when reading my post. As negative as they are most of them do make valid points...

If you want to be seen that way, perhaps you should--occasionally--show up in a negatively-tilted thread (there are plenty around) and provide a positive outlook.

Until you do so, regularly, you can't expect to be seen as "providing balance", since you seem to only provide negative sentiments. That is not providing balance, it's being negative. There is a difference.

If you want to be seen that way, perhaps you should--occasionally--show up in a negatively-tilted thread (there are plenty around) and provide a positive outlook.

Until you do so, regularly, you can't expect to be seen as "providing balance", since you seem to only provide negative sentiments. That is not providing balance, it's being negative. There is a difference.

I disagree bandit. Your logic is flawed. My negativity balances out lots of the positivity. i don't have to post positive comments to provide a balance...

I disagree bandit. Your logic is flawed. My negativity balances out lots of the positivity. i don't have to post positive comments to provide a balance...

C'mon MPL, you don't have a positive bone in your body. Some folks just are born with the world view that everything just sucks and some things suck more than others.....and that happens to be you. If they found a cure for cancer tomorrow you'd say why'd it take so fricken' long and what about AIDS????

I'm okay with your daily downward spiral posts, it but please don't tell us that your posts are strategic to "balance the board" ....really now. You're a naysayer and that's how you are so don't apologize for it...celebrate your dourness and worry about what happens if the Bills start winning. I can imagine it now....they won by only 10 freakin' points because the line sucks.........

Just sayin'.

C'mon MPL, you don't have a positive bone in your body. Some folks just are born with the world view that everything just sucks and some things suck more than others.....and that happens to be you. If they found a cure for cancer tomorrow you'd say why'd it take so fricken' long and what about AIDS????

I'm okay with your daily downward spiral posts, it but please don't tell us that your posts are strategic to "balance the board" ....really now. You're a naysayer and that's how you are so don't apologize for it...celebrate your dourness and worry about what happens if the Bills start winning. I can imagine it now....they won by only 10 freakin' points because the line sucks.........

Just sayin'.

I hear you green. Good post. I really wasn't trying to stay my post were strategic. I don't think I am smart to think that far ahead. Although, I am a great chess player and was the captain of my high school team many moons ago. I was merely trying help the poster in question to think of me in a different light; instead of a negative a hole. I probably didn't succeed...

They had nothing good to say about the Bills this year.

Greeny picked the Bills to go 5-11

Golic picket the Bills to go 4-12

Do we need a thread on yet another prediction that we will suck? That is about normal. The media reads what the media puts out. What else is anyone going to say?

1. We did not hire a big name Coach

2. We did not draft a QB until round 7

3. We did not draft a tackle until round 5

4. We are changing the defense

5. Spiller is great but why did we draft him?

6. We lost Owens, Schobel, Butler and Reed. We added Winkin', Blinkin' and Nod.

7. Our best player is a punter

8. We play in Toronto

9. Ralph Wilson is still the owner

10. It snows in Buffalo but the wings are great

No ONE is going to predict a good season for this team.

BTW - My prediction is 8-8.

And you can bet the national idiots are all predicting the Redskins to go from 4-12 to winning 8+ games this year, with a new coach, a suspect O-line and receivers, a switch to 3-4 (and less defensive talent and worse special teams than we have) and most of those idiots wouldn't even answer right if you asked who had more wins last year - Buffalo or DC.

What's all this now?

:P

Just having a bit of fun.