OL  = adequate

RBs = well above average

QBs = below average

TE = average

DL = above average

LBs = excellent

DBs = good

ST = excellent

You tell me the position(s) that's holding the Bills back?

145997[/snapback]

WRs are excellent? Uh, OK. :doh:

Let me start by saying I like Drew - I'm not a Drew basher at all and I'd like to see him succeed and lead the Bills to greatness.

I agree that the Bills won the Seattle game in spite of Drew.

The team, as a team, played a very strong game and it showed in the final score. However, any time your quarterback throws three picks, all of which were his fault (i.e. - not tipped by receivers) and you don't get hurt by them you have to consider yourself pretty lucky.

Picks kill drives, but often time they lead to points by the other team. The Bills played well enough to ensure the picks didn't lead to points by Seattle, but that's the reason it's more than fair to say that the Bills won in spite of Bledsoe.

Let me start by saying I like Drew - I'm not a Drew basher at all and I'd like to see him succeed and lead the Bills to greatness.

I agree that the Bills won the Seattle game in spite of Drew.

The team, as a team, played a very strong game and it showed in the final score. However, any time your quarterback throws three picks, all of which were his fault (i.e. - not tipped by receivers) and you don't get hurt by them you have to consider yourself pretty lucky.

Picks kill drives, but often time they lead to points by the other team. The Bills played well enough to ensure the picks didn't lead to points by Seattle, but that's the reason it's more than fair to say that the Bills won in spite of Bledsoe.

146096[/snapback]

He also scored all of the the first half points - McGahee did nothing the first half - Drew carried us. Throw 10 picks a game if ya want - as long as you contribute to us winning I dont care.

That is YOUR or someone elses personal OPINION. The stats (30 TDs, 4 INT) tell otherwise.

145998[/snapback]

Who is tied for 2nd in the league for INTs?

Drew is, Drew ISSSSS!

Dude you are obsessive compulsive. You are like Spiked Lemonade in bizarro world. Drew sucks IMO. I have watched him for years. I live in New England and Drew was washed up long before he got here. He cant throw a short pass, stuggles against the blitz, is inaccurate with his throws, chokes in every prime time and/or playoff game, has zero football instincts, holds the ball too long, makes his line look bad, neccesitates much too much talent to help him be a mediocre at best QB......ok I am gonna stop for now. Drew = great guy but stevestojantty QB.

Thats the best you can do?

146139[/snapback]

That's pretty much all that needed to be said on a subject that has been beaten into the ground for the better part of 2 seasons now. I'm sure you said something truly interesting in that pack of sentences, but I wasn't going to waste my time trying to decipher that mess.

I think I learned proper structure in 3rd grade. Work with me.

Any team can win with anyone. Didnt Baltimore win a SB with Dilfer or something?

None-the-less, I think Drew IS in a downslide, but I also think he is an incredible off-the-field team leader and TEAM player. Never selfish. Almost never getting mad ... etc, and this is probably the BIGGEST reason I like the guy.

146052[/snapback]

Im glad you like a guy whos as much of a statue in his character as he is on the field!

Me on the other hand has watched this team lose 4 SB's, lose the Music City Miracle, and have too many other critical things go for the OTHER team to believe that some non-chalant QB can win on THIS team!

I think one of our greastest assets to going to those 4 straight was Kellys fiery hard ass attitude.

Losmans CHARACTER is why I like HIM so much!

If his play is even just as good as Bleed-slows, he still spanks Bledsoe in the ass like a Catholic kid because of his ATTITUDE!

I have a sneaking suspicion that Losmans play is much much better than Drews..at least once he is up and running!