Anyone Else Concerned About Wood & Bell?

K-9

Let me be the first to say that coming off their serious injuries I agree with the idea of easing them back into full football mode.

That said, is anyone else concerned that they're being held out too much? For those that have seen them, how do they look in 11 on 11 drills and individual drills? Are they being held out for more than the reason that they need to be eased back in? Are they hurting?

When do they approach the fine line between being cautious about their work load vs. getting enough meaningful reps to prepare for the season. We need these guys to hit the ground running to say the least.

GO BILLS!!!

I'm not concerned about Wood ( :ph34r: )

Now, I am a bit concerned that we have so many injuries and so many players will be out of the first preseason game. Our depth is already shot at the offensive line and inside LB positions?

Sure there's reason for concern. Not just the terrible injuries, but the all elusive 'jell' time associated with OL cohesiveness. This is a bigger concern than the D's transformation to a hybrid 3-4 and the reason so many people 'in the know' have completely ruled out a competitive season.

Practice reps are probably the safer road. With nothing to lose, I'd be in favor of holding them back all through pre-season games, while rehabing their injuries, in anticipation of games that count.

JMO