OT: Anyone hear the new JayZ - Linkin Park CD

daquixers

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't you start some thread about being all excited about going to a Britney Spears show?

Am I confusing you with someone else?

145953[/snapback]

Actually, the more I think about it, I'm pretty sure it was that stevestojan guy. No offense intended! I'm sure your taste in music must be better than that! :rolleyes:

I cant stand Avril Lavigne, good charlotte, simple plan or any other pop bands in the country. TBS isnt very well known. They just started selling a lot of CD's ... Look at my SIG - I dont like PUNK. I like EMO.

I like:

_____

Taking Back Sunday (best band ever - not 'pop'ish)

Rufio

Linkin Park (most 'pop'ish band I like)

My Chemical Romance

Dashboard Confessional

... etc

Music is all relative to the person

145858[/snapback]

My God, you're right. Punk really IS dead if bands like Good Charlotte are considered its mainstream representatives....ugh.

Why do you think my Signature says "PUNK IS DEAD." Punk now is crap (except for Blink182 IMO)

146109[/snapback]

Hahahahaha, Blink182 punk????!?!?!?!?!?!?! Daq, you've gotta be kidding me. What is it with you and the three chord bands?

Didn't you start some thread about being all excited about going to a Britney Spears show?

Am I confusing you with someone else?

145953[/snapback]

Yes, it was me Tenny, errrr, Gene.

Why was I excited? Britney Spears half naked, and oh yeah, 18 year old girls that were 3/4 naked. Wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that, though. :doh:

Hahahahaha, Blink182 punk????!?!?!?!?!?!?!  Daq, you've gotta be kidding me. What is it with you and the three chord bands?

146223[/snapback]

You obviously know nothing about chords do you? I have played guitar for 14 years and Blink 182 has some challenging stuff. Not only that, but there the only "pop" band I can stand because they put emotion into their music, which makes it that much better.

You obviously know nothing about chords do you? I have played guitar for 14 years and Blink 182 has some challenging stuff. Not only that, but there the only "pop" band I can stand because they put emotion into their music, which makes it that much better.

146256[/snapback]

Uh-huh. :doh:

146256[/snapback]

Arent you like 19...

So youve been playing since you were five?

Heres some bands/artists i like.

The Beatles

Bob Marley

Jeff Buckley

ELO

The Clash

Blur

The Smiths

The Pixies

Depeche Mode

Talking Heads

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists

Neutral Milk Hotel

The Shins

Ozma

The Decemberists

Weezer

The Postal Service

Rufus Wainwright

Ben Folds Five

Etc.......

Heres some bands/artists i like.

The Beatles

Bob Marley

Jeff Buckley

ELO

The Clash

Blur

The Smiths

The Pixies

Depeche Mode

Talking Heads

Ted Leo and the Pharmacists

Neutral Milk Hotel

The Shins

Ozma

The Decemberists

Weezer

The Postal Service

Rufus Wainwright

Ben Folds Five

Etc.......

146270[/snapback]

I dig your tatse in music. Ever listen to Nick Drake? He's amazing. I'm a huge Smiths and Postal Service fan.

Met Ben Folds a few months ago too. He's a really cool guy.

My old roommate went to high school with Britney. She looked much better before the breast implants.

Linkin Park sounds like sh-- live.

Avril Lavigne is as real as Milli Vanilli. I had the unpleasant experience of watching one of her videos the other day. One moment she was playing the piano and the next she was strumming on her guitar. It appears they taught her one cord, and she was doing some sort of air guitar motion on it. So fake, just to portray an image that little kids will fall for.

Greenday, Sum41, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, New Found Glory.... 3 bar cords and a bad haircut does not make you punk. All would benefit immensely if they read Zack Wyldes and Kerry King's articles in Guitar World.

My old roommate went to high school with Britney.  She looked much better before the breast implants. 

Linkin Park sounds like sh-- live. 

Avril Lavigne is as real as Milli Vanilli.  I had the unpleasant experience of watching one of her videos the other day.  One moment she was playing the piano and the next she was strumming on her guitar.  It appears they taught her one cord, and she was doing some sort of air guitar motion on it.  So fake, just to portray an image that little kids will fall for. 

Greenday, Sum41, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, New Found Glory.... 3 bar cords and a bad haircut does not make you punk.  All would benefit immensely if they read Zack Wyldes and Kerry King's articles in Guitar World.

146303[/snapback]

I agree with everything you say except for Linkin Park sounds like sh-- live - I have seen them live 3 times and have had a good experience every time.

I dig your tatse in music. Ever listen to Nick Drake? He's amazing. I'm a huge Smiths and Postal Service fan.

Met Ben Folds a few months ago too. He's a really cool guy.

146285[/snapback]

You know its odd, i was just told yesterday i should check out drake. Will do.

Yes, it was me Tenny, errrr, Gene.

Why was I excited? Britney Spears half naked, and oh yeah, 18 year old girls that were 3/4 naked. Wouldn't expect someone like you to understand that, though.  :blush:

146226[/snapback]

For the last time, I'm not Tenny ya friggin meatball!