Pats may cut Torry Holt

Skoobydum

I'm surprised there haven't been any "Buddy, Git r' Done" posts yet.

I always liked Torry & he can teach our young guys a few tricks. I just don't know if he is all washed up or enough about it to comment intelligently, maybe someone here does.

Can someone PLEASE explain why this team would ever take a spot away from one of the young guys. People NEED to understand that this team is not going to the Super Bowl this year and that they are in the process of finally building it the right way.....

I am not saying you're right or wrong, I just wonder about having so much youth and not enough experience for it to make sense.

I am not saying you're right or wrong, I just wonder about having so much youth and not enough experience for it to make sense.

What if the experienced player can no longer play? Holt has been unproductive for a couple of years now and is not going to get any better.

I always liked Torry & he can teach our young guys a few tricks. I just don't know if he is all washed up or enough about it to comment intelligently, maybe someone here does.

Er - the reason clubs hire WR coaches is to teach those "tricks"...bringing in a vet, taking up a roster spot - preseason or regular - to do same, isn't very wise.

IMO.