Video: Former Texas FB player knocks out woman...

Stl Bills

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&am...eb-330a87db4f24

Really hope Roger Huerta doesn't get in any trouble for this, I have no problem with what he did after this douche bag not only hit a woman....but completely knocked her out with a Sucker Punch. Roger is seen in the video beating on the guy after he's on the ground :) , I just wish he had of gotten in some more shots. The scumbag that hit the girl turned out to be former UT linebacker Rashad Bobino, who was cut by the Falcons last year before the start of the season. He probably outweigh's Huerta by about 60 lbs and the woman he knocked out by about 110 lbs.

I'm OK with the second guy putting the first guy down. It would have been better if he simply hit him right after it happened without all of the dancing and pretext,

There is no reason for continuing to hit the guy. Call the cops while you have him down.

With that said, it's kind of hard to see what happened with the first guy and the woman. At first it looked like he fell into her. But after watching again, it does look like he pushed her. While I don't completely agree "there is never a reason to hit a woman" (if three big women are kicking my ass I don't get to fight back?) I can't think of a reason to shove a woman down from behind like that.

I'm OK with the second guy putting the first guy down. It would have been better if he simply hit him right after it happened without all of the dancing and pretext,

There is no reason for continuing to hit the guy. Call the cops while you have him down.

With that said, it's kind of hard to see what happened with the first guy and the woman. At first it looked like he fell into her. But after watching again, it does look like he pushed her. While I don't completely agree "there is never a reason to hit a woman" (if three big women are kicking my ass I don't get to fight back?) I can't think of a reason to shove a woman down from behind like that.

Yeah, self defense is a different matter for sure.

Looked like a punch to me?

[/b]

Yeah, self defense is a different matter for sure.

Looked like a punch to me?

Yup. After watching it yet again (just the beginning mind you) it does look to be a lunging punch. What a douche. I'm guessing the woman probably did something and is no prize herself, but still...

http://www.tmz.com/videos?autoplay=true&am...eb-330a87db4f24

Really hope Roger Huerta doesn't get in any trouble for this, I have no problem with what he did after this douche bag not only hit a woman....but completely knocked her out with a Sucker Punch. Roger is seen in the video beating on the guy after he's on the ground <_< , I just wish he had of gotten in some more shots. The scumbag that hit the girl turned out to be former UT linebacker Rashad Bobino, who was cut by the Falcons last year before the start of the season. He probably outweigh's Huerta by about 60 lbs and the woman he knocked out by about 110 lbs.

:)

I wish the camera showed more of the beating he took. There is never a reason to hit a woman, never.

Agreed! :w00t: