Guy lets foul ball hit his GF

Rush23

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/08/12/...in6766272.shtml

Video.

Looks like she's available!! Damn she's hot!!

...........yes I would. :bag:

oh i definitely would. Douche Bigalow should have caught that. I swear if I was in the stands relatively near his position, his ass would have been over the wall. At least the hottie has enough sense to dump his ass.

oh i definitely would. Douche Bigalow should have caught that. I swear if I was in the stands relatively near his position, his ass would have been over the wall. At least the hottie has enough sense to dump his ass.

With those gazzongas she could roll this into a Playboy shoot!! 100K?

If she needs an agent.............I'm available! :bag:

As much as I hate to defend this guy, I think there is a chance he is/was a fine fellow that made one public screw up. He did look like he was trying to catch the ball, in a matador OLE! fashion. Obviously he should have protected his GF from the ball and didn't. I'm thinking he might be the kind of guy that would make sure that never happened again...or not, who knows?

If you see the interview after it happened he and the girl took it in good humor. He knows he screwed up and so does she, but she doesn't seem all that mad about it.

24 hours later, with people calling, friends talking to her, etc, all of a sudden her s#it doesn't stink and her BF is a douche.

I'm not saying this is what happened. I'm saying there's a chance she might be the one dumping what was a good relationship over a fluke, and an opportunity.

Yes she is hot!!!! Yes I would!! She is smart for dumping Lou Zer!!

Yes, I'm sure because she is cute she is perfect. So perfect, in fact, she would dump her boyfriend publicly after getting some notoriety,

What a great gal!

Yes, I'm sure because she is cute she is perfect. So perfect, in fact, she would dump her boyfriend publicly after getting some notoriety,

What a great gal!

Over something so stupid too. Sounds like they had a rock solid relationship! B-) Like you say, all he did was ole it... :ph34r: Like he is supposed to jump in front of poor, fragile little GF... I like to see the video again... Anywhere they have it posted against MLB's wishes?

THNX!

He ended up with the ball. Anyway, is she really that stupid... Even the lady behind her moved. What did she think was gonna happen... If her boyfriend bails or tries to ole the thing... That is the reason she is there to back him up... Not just sit there like a dunce and get hit.

THNX!

He ended up with the ball. Anyway, is she really that stupid... Even the lady behind her moved. What did she think was gonna happen... If her boyfriend bails or tries to ole the thing... That is the reason she is there to back him up... Not just sit there like a dunce and get hit.

Therein lies the question...It was a looping line drive that was dying off as it travelled. Why was everybody so afraid of it? I guess people in Houston are just wimps haha.