Hot for non-teacher

Just Jack

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All these cute teachers and non-teachers being caught makes me wonder how many aren't? How many teen guys out there keep their traps shut and enjoy the dream? Probably more than we'll ever know.

When I was in HS we had this amazingly gorgeous temp who was about 23. By 2nd period the whole school knew about her. Guys were acting stupid silly in her class cause well they were immature. If she wanted she could've had any guy. I doubt most could keep her a secret for long tho.

Edited by Pilsner

I live in the next town over. From the size of the house and the school her kids went to, I think they live in the same gated country club neighborhood that John Madden does. I also think I know the little league field where she was doing it with one of the kids. It has a large parking lot with no lights at night when it isn't used.

Oh, I'd definitely hit it!

did anyone bother to read the article? It says she got busted because one of the boy's mommas found nudie pics of her on the kids phone. Really? How f'n stupid are these people? I think this shows the lady either has brain damage or serious mental issues to be dumb enough to hang herself by sending evidence to a 13 year old. Throw the book at her for being a complete dumbass... :thumbdown:

Edited by TheMadCap