REMINDER: Coach Sal on tonight (8/10)

You get a kick-back or something from Sal? I notice it's the only show you regularly plug. Just curious.

Well it's the only show where you a guaranteed you'll hear somebody talking about the Bills. Seriously, I get in my pool around 5pm and try to tune my laptop to WGR...Football talk but no Bills talk, oh and did you see the video of the lady who couldn't get chicken mcnuggets?

Then I switch to WECK...Interview with Public Enemy, and say did you see the video of the crazy mcnugget woman?

Then I switch to WEDG 1033....two guys talking about how Ikea said no to Buffalo Canalside...and did you see that woman who smashed up the mcdonalds!!!!

ARRRGGGHHH!!!

I swear to god, did radio people in Buffalo forget how to do sports talk? TBD is like the only place I can even get reliable Bills news anymore!

No I don't get paid to flog Sal's show. I just like it. Mostly because he doesn't piss and moan about the cheap owner and lack of name players blah blah blah.

PTR

Well it's the only show where you a guaranteed you'll hear somebody talking about the Bills. Seriously, I get in my pool around 5pm and try to tune my laptop to WGR...Football talk but no Bills talk, oh and did you see the video of the lady who couldn't get chicken mcnuggets?

Then I switch to WECK...Interview with Public Enemy, and say did you see the video of the crazy mcnugget woman?

Then I switch to WEDG 1033....two guys talking about how Ikea said no to Buffalo Canalside...and did you see that woman who smashed up the mcdonalds!!!!

ARRRGGGHHH!!!

I swear to god, did radio people in Buffalo forget how to do sports talk? TBD is like the only place I can even get reliable Bills news anymore!

No I don't get paid to flog Sal's show. I just like it. Mostly because he doesn't piss and moan about the cheap owner and lack of name players blah blah blah.

PTR

Good enough.

I think Buffalo lost a valuable asset when the FM sports talk station went off the air. Howard Simon was terrific on that station.