Spend Schobels salary

jahbonas

Lets hope the Bills are able to offer the money they saved on schobel and pay some salary cut casualty at a position of depth/need like offensive line - or use it to offer contract extension to a selected player.

Please dont just pocket it Ralph

Lets hope the Bills are able to offer the money they saved on schobel and pay some salary cut casualty at a position of depth/need like offensive line - or use it to offer contract extension to a selected player.

Please dont just pocket it Ralph

I'd like to see some posts giving names of some players that would have successfully filled (long term) these holes that we have at LT and QB that we could or should have realistically obtained that were worth it. I know we have positional needs but I honestly couldn't and can't think of any available players in FA or the draft that I could get excited about the Bills obtaining this season. For the few, like Gaither, it turned out for the best we didn't make the move for them.

I also expect that the QB's drafted such as Bradford and Tebow will not pan out as everyone expected, at least not the first couple of years. If the Bills want to rebuild the right way, next years class of draftees looks much better to me. Just my opinion of course, not expertise.

I definitely think the Bills will pick up some cuts, but "the other teams cut them for a reason" types are going to be all that there will be. They won't cost much unless they are cut because of the size of their contract. The Bills (if you look at that way just cut one of those in AS).

How about a trade for Merriman?

Pass... steroids can really ruin a player's career.

That said, it is doubtful at this juncture the Bills would come close to spending the amount of AS's salary as in all likelihood no one cut that would be that valuable.