One key goal for the Bills this season

Skoobydum

I'll take, score more total points for the season than total we give up. Since 1976, we made the playoffs everytime we scored more points than we gave up in one season.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/

I'm for everyone improving their game thru experience, hard work, cohesion and dedication. Increments at a time as long as we see progress. Then the wins will eventually take care of themselves.

Hmm, so you think scoring more points than the opponent will lead to success? It's crazy enough that it just might work.

I'll break it down different. We are the only team that I have found that over a ~35 year period that only missed the playoffs once after we outscored all our regular season opponents. So even if we are -4 points against at the end of the regular season, we fail to make the playoffs. Plus one or better in total points for, we only missed the playoffs once 35 years and running.

That's longer than any current streaks about missed playoffs or anything you can think of that shows a sign of consistency to how things should go.

I'll take, score more total points for the season than total we give up. Since 1976, we made the playoffs everytime we scored more points than we gave up in one season.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/buf/

For your goal to be accomplished, I'm afraid the Bills will have to have a quarterback who throws more TD passes then Interceptions, and completes over 60% of his passes. And....the Bills will have to be at least a top 15 defense in yards allowed. And....Lee Evans will have to get at least 1,000 yards receiving and score at least 8 TD's. And....the OL will have to keep the sacks total down and the running average way up per game. And....the defense will need to get at least 20 more sacks then last season. And....

Oh forget this! Why keep dreaming? B-)

I'll settle for them winning 8 games for the first time in 6 years! :)