Finally something positive on the Bills

At this time, C.J. Spiller is one of just two first-round picks still unsigned (Seattle's Russell Okung is the other). The Bills have installed 65 percent of their offense, and Spiller is far behind on a team that really needs him.

<snip>

I respect how Pat Kirwan didnt bash us like all the other writers have before our 1st preseason game. GO BILLS

And I welcome the bashing from you negative Bills fans...

Well the guy who posted this doesn't know much about the Bills if he lets the factual errors slip through. JMO

I know he meant Kyle Williams my dude and yes it was from the other day but I'm use to readin negative post so this was interesting you know..

The more I study this defense, the more impressed I am with it and the players' effort. Last year the Bills gave up just 20.4 points a game and had the second-ranked pass defense (184.2 yards per game). They may have to be even better this year. When you consider the Bills had one of the worst third-down offenses in 20 years and forced the defense to go back on the field after three0and-out series constantly, it was not praised enough.

Yeah, I brought up earlier today that we should have a top 10 defense this year.

The more I study this defense, the more impressed I am with it and the players' effort. Last year the Bills gave up just 20.4 points a game and had the second-ranked pass defense (184.2 yards per game). They may have to be even better this year. When you consider the Bills had one of the worst third-down offenses in 20 years and forced the defense to go back on the field after three0and-out series constantly, it was not praised enough.

Last year the Blls D was in the top half of the league (#16) in points given up. Not great, but not bad either. Hopefully we can improve on that this year.

Last year the Blls D was in the top half of the league (#16) in points given up. Not great, but not bad either. Hopefully we can improve on that this year.

If our offense can improve just a little bit (more time on the field and less time for our D to be scored on), and if our D can improve just a little bit as well, then it seems like we could improve on our #16 ranking. Skooby's prediction of a better ranked D isn't out of the question.