JetBlue flight attendant goes crazy!

BB27

"Slater was later arrested at his home in Belle Harbor, Queens by Port Authority officials. Police sources said that when authorities found Slater he seemed to be in the midst having sexual relations."

Umm well, yea, macho steward having "relations" i feel sick

"Slater was later arrested at his home in Belle Harbor, Queens by Port Authority officials. Police sources said that when authorities found Slater he seemed to be in the midst having sexual relations."

Umm well, yea, macho steward having "relations" i feel sick

Relations could be with the same gender :)

At least the dude took beers with him off the plane.

I've flown a lot. I've seen how people act on planes. There's no way I could be on this jury as there's no way I could blame this guy for going nuts. "Please remain seated until until the plane has reached the terminal and the pilot has turned off the fasten seat belt sign"... NAAAAH, that CAN'T apply to me. I'm getting up, and ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do... mofo!!"

I'd like to have a beer with this guy.

On a side note, it is 2010, right? People are still making comments about him being gay? Aren't we over this yet???

I bet you would. :)

On a side note, it is 2010, right? People are still making comments about him being gay? Aren't we over this yet???

Apparently not.

Neighbors described Slater as a nice guy, but said he was under some stress. "Steven's mother is dying," said Judy Rochelle, whose son Kenny lives with Slater. "She has lung cancer. She's had two chemos and the prognosis is not good. They were on their way out to California this weekend to settle her affairs."

Rochelle added that Slater "watched his father die of Lou Gehrig's disease not long ago. Steven's under a lot of pressure."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2...1#ixzz0wC0gwtBy

I guess these people who have no trouble being rude to people they'll never see again don't figure anyone else has problems in their lives. :)

I hope the a-hole who was rude finds about this. His answer if anyone tells him would probably be; "I'm so sorry I had no idea." Why not be polite and listen to the rules and abide by them and you'll never have to "feel guilty". Some people have an inability to see past their nose and they really don't want to either.

I've flown a lot. I've seen how people act on planes. There's no way I could be on this jury as there's no way I could blame this guy for going nuts. "Please remain seated until until the plane has reached the terminal and the pilot has turned off the fasten seat belt sign"... NAAAAH, that CAN'T apply to me. I'm getting up, and ain't nobody gonna tell me what to do... mofo!!"

I would have applauded him as he did this.

I hope the a-hole who was rude finds about this. His answer if anyone tells him would probably be; "I'm so sorry I had no idea." Why not be polite and listen to the rules and abide by them and you'll never have to "feel guilty". Some people have an inability to see past their nose and they really don't want to either.

Because god damm it, I paid good money for my plane ticket and I'm holier than you, now get the !@#$ out of my way!

is what they think.

Add me into the "just sit down and wait" club.

good for this dude, too bad it had to come to that. they should let him keep his job, id be more likely to fly Jet Blue.

You'd be more likely to fly on an airline that had a flight attendant lose it and pop an emergency exit slide? Wow.

Somehow I think the skys are safer without this wacko serving drinks at 35000 feet.

You'd be more likely to fly on an airline that had a flight attendant lose it and pop an emergency exit slide? Wow.

Somehow I think the skys are safer without this wacko serving drinks at 35000 feet.

he's hardly the problem. it's all the narcissistic travelers that make flying a real pain in the ass. i think everyone would behave a little more, if they knew the flight attendant could flip out at any moment. <_<

he's hardly the problem. it's all the narcissistic travelers that make flying a real pain in the ass. i think everyone would behave a little more, if they new the flight attendant could flip out at any moment. <_<

I think everyone who works with the public should be able to put the beatdown on one person a year without consequence. JMO :D