To All Threads About The Bills "Moving"...

What am I missing here? Ralph Wilson could not have made the future of the Bills any simpler. As long as he's alive (and I imagine...coherent and able to understand what he's doing), the Bills are staying in Orchard Park.

When he dies, the Bills will be sold to the highest bidder that garners the necessary votes from the other owners. Period. End of story.

I don't remember reading one word from Wilson about the "lease", or about Toronto, or the team going anywhere else while he is alive. And yet, people still post threads about Los Angeles getting Wilson to move out there when their new stadium is built, or about the Bills moving to Toronto while Wilson is still alive and the functioning owner. Or Wilson worrying about the lease again.

Now, the guy is over 90 years old. I am just as concerned as the next life long Bills fan regarding the sale of the Bills when he does pass away. But unless Jim Kelly really does have this "mystery ownership group" ready to step up to the plate and win the bid to keep the Bills here, we will certainly lose the Bills anyway, right??

So why make things up and worry more then you have to?? If Wilson is still alive and kicking when L.A. is ready to field it's new team, it won't be the Bills. Toronto won't be "buying the Bills from Ralph Wilson and moving them into the Can Opener Dome. Either of these two things may very well happen, but it will be after Wilson is gone, and it will be part of the "Wilson Heirs Sale" of our beloved Buffalo Bills. I refuse to think and write any more about that, until Ralph is gone. Let's face it, it will be the biggest sports story in Buffalo history, short of the Bills winning a SB or Sabres winning a Cup before he passes. We will have plenty to post about during that "process."