The all Under .500 team

nodnarb

good to see fletcher and adams getting some notice...they're both underrated at their position.

http://msn.foxsports.com/story/3213400

which reminds me...am i alone in thinking that ray lewis has lost a step? he's just not making plays like he used to. Even vs. us, he wasn't around the ball every play like he used to be.

Yes Ray Lewis is losing a step, but he's still a good linebacker, but not the dominating presence the media would have you believe. He'll get his stats cause he has superior talent surrounding him. Terrell Suggs is a beast, and in a defense that features chris mcallister, ed reed, ray lewis, deion sanders you won't hear much about suggs. he's a sack maching with 8.5 sacks. I'd take suggs before anyone on the ravens defense with the exception of ed reed.

I'm glad to see in that article you linked that the play of Lawyer Milloy/Adams/Fletcher has been noted. If Milloy was never injured I think the way he's played he'd be a shoe in for the pro bowl, and our record would probably be better as well. Milloy hasn't lost a step at all. He's still a great safety yes great. And our defense is a lot better with him in there. It's also nice to see someone take notice about London Fletcher who imo is our best linebacker. He's constantly around tha ball, and The play I'll remember fletcher most for this year is chasing down santana moss in the 1st jets game. Boy has speed.

This mild-mannered, soft-spoken lead blocker carries a very loud and heavy steam, leading the way for Travis Henry and Willis McGahee. Don't ask us, just listen to what Dolphins All-Pro LB Zach Thomas told us when asked about Shelton.

"He hit me one time earlier this year, it may have been the hardest I've been hit in my career," Thomas said. "He'll knock the heck out of you and he doesn't really whiff either. He's solid."

Said Bills coach Mike Mularkey: "If there's someone in the league playing that position better than Damian I want you to show me who it is."

Shelton has been playing great all year, and especially over the last 6 or 7 games. Now that Zach Thomas admits that noone has ever hit him harder, I'm an even bigger fan of Shelton's!