Profootballfocus has a Makeover. They rank the OL as tied for 31st&#3

http://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/2010/...-line-rankings/ Tied for 31st.

Pretty reasonable article. And for those who never understood how they evaluated players, it's very interesting.

A problem is that they're going, at least partially, to a paid site. Don't think I'll join, thought I reserve the right to change my mind. I'm a bit of a hypocrite about this, because I don't joint pay sites, but I know very well that it's really hard to make a good site pay for itself with just ad revenue. And I like sites with lots of raw data, like PFF, especially data on the offensive lines, because it's almost impossible to find data on o-linemen outside PFF and Football Outsiders. And Football Outsiders allowed themselves to be bought up by ESPN to survive.

Anyway, they just changed their format, and at least so far, I don't see their player by-position rankings that made them so valuable before. It's early. And maybe I just missed it. We'll see.

Yeah, I'd hope he'd reduce the penalties.

The article is reasonable until proven otherwise. Good news on Green. They think he can be okay if he cuts the penalies down. I just can't escape the fact that, as PTR puts it, we one 6 games with a O line of the week last year. I gotta believe we will imrprove this year.