Willis will be better than Tomlinson

Next season, when he is another year removed from the knee injury, Willis will be better than LT. He is already close to that level.

Anyone notice how Edgerrin (another year removed from his knee injury) has gotten his burst back? The same will happen with Willis. In 2 years, Willis will be the best NFL runningback AND the best fantasy back as MM loves to pound the ball near the goalline.

Remember, Willis is a guy that was up for the Heismann and considered a top 3 pick (by Houston) until his knee went backwards. He DOES have the natural ability to be the best RB in football in 2 years.

"benchbledsoe" has spoken. . . say, that's kinda fun Mr. blackbear!

Here we friggen go again! Hey man, I think Willis will be a very good back, but you've probably had more to drink than me. I do agree on the blackbear comment though, it is fun! I can't believe all the people who got all bent of of shape over the whole 3rd person thing or whatever their problem was. Two words: GET LAID!!!!!!!!!!!

Here we friggen go again! Hey man, I think Willis will be a very good back, but you've probably had more to drink than me. I do agree on the blackbear comment though, it is fun! I can't believe all the people who got all bent of of shape over the whole 3rd person thing or whatever their problem was. Two words: GET LAID!!!!!!!!!!!

145498[/snapback]

Yeah, those people who got bent out of shape with that third person stuff should get laid. Say, why not combine those two thoughts guys? Get laid AND add a third person!. . . now that's real fun mr.blackbear

Well, McGahee was #1-#3 overall pick talent, so if he comes all the way back to pre-injury speed, then he could very well be as good or better than LT, but its hard to be better than LT since he has it all.  Willis is Bigger, but LT can get tough yards when needed.

145510[/snapback]

Yes, it's tough to be "better" than LT. I'll take "as good as" any time! We're still talking a Pro Bowl, 1600 yd, 16 TDs type of guy!

The third person is very fun as you said..........can't beat two chicks!  I don't mean to say I don't want Willis to succeed, just let's wait a bit longer for all the damn Sayers and Payton crap that's been floating around.........

145518[/snapback]

Yes, you can't beat two chicks. . . unfortunately, here it is Friday eve. and here we are sitting at a computer, posting on a football website! Hmmm. . .