Office Christmas Parties

_BiB_

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife has one every year ( teachers ). Usually a dinner an open bar. I know plenty of the teachers and their husbands/wives , so it's not bad. Low key.

Work has a no booze luncheon, which is fine.

145100[/snapback]

Going to the wife's this year. At her boss's house. Like her coworkers though, so it ain't so bad.

Melody and I managed to create an excuse and beg out of hers. 

Even so, I'm somehow stuck with buying her boss's Christmas gift.

145069[/snapback]

You know, for a guy who knows a lot of sh--, you sure don't know sh-- about being married. You're not "somehow stuck" with buying the gift. You're married. Get used to it.

:w00t:

I look at your avatar. Remember, dearly and forever, but would that person want you to stick your hands in your pockets and go into a closet and close the door?

Of course not.

145104[/snapback]

If that's what I really wanted, sure.

No problems here. Two of my best friends are Hooters managers. Christmas party with a bunch of drunk Hooters girls. I look forward to it every year. J/K.

145235[/snapback]

They wouldn't happen to be in the DC area, would they? I'll take one more invite and make one party.

There's no truth to the rumor that your company scheduled the party around your kid's confirmation.  Really.

145270[/snapback]

Actually they announced our party date in August. Didn't know the confirm date until the beginning of November, so Darin !@#$ you.