CJ Spiller Update!

how do you know for sure that players were given their playbooks and assignments upon being drafted? this is not the status quo, so im just wondering how you know that spiller has already gotten all of his assignments and has been studying the playbook? While that would be ideal, I dont know how realistic that is...so do you have a link or anything to support this...I would love to see this true in print somewhere....

See, I always thought guys got their playbooks at OTA's and minicamps? Is that not the case? Learn something new every day.

Another question I have..Why are these knucklehead rookies never in town while negotiating their contract. Spiller flying to RaChaCha now to sign, the dude fro Hawaii who signed with Jacksonville the other day had to take a redeye to get to their camp, wasting another day. Is there some sort of negotiation advantage for the agent if the player is not in the same town as the team??? I negotiate all day long in my job..seems to me saying to a GM, "make this one concession and my boy will sign in the next five minutes and be on the field in 10" would be an advantage..am I missing something here?