Camp reports

I've been reading a lot of reports lately about how "insert name here" has been playing QB. A lot of the discussion has centered on how bad/mediocre Trent Edwards has looked. A lot of media experts have been talking about just how good our secondary should be so should we really expect our QB to be lighting it up?

If Edwards starts throwing completions all over the field then we'd have to start worrying about our DB's!

Guest dog14787
I've been reading a lot of reports lately about how "insert name here" has been playing QB. A lot of the discussion has centered on how bad/mediocre Trent Edwards has looked. A lot of media experts have been talking about just how good our secondary should be so should we really expect our QB to be lighting it up?

If Edwards starts throwing completions all over the field then we'd have to start worrying about our DB's!

Great point Mike and probably why you won't see the Bills QB's lighting it up, its just not going to happen on a consistent basis against our secondary.

I actually think some of the reports on TE haven't been all that bad though, everything considered. Important aspects like team chemistry and establishing a leadership role have been observed and Trent seems to have his confidence back which in turn is spreading confidence to the rest of his teammates on the offense.