Prop 8 struck down

Let him go. He does his best work when he openly admits he's winning.

And you do your best work when you are openly throwing a temper tantrum and claiming that you are such a big liberatrian... Yet, you cling to mother gov't to determine social issues! :worthy:

The fact of the matter is that you don't give a rat's ass about this issue... You just want to see chaos. The proof is in the pudding in the way you respond to people and the wild personal attacks/conclusions you jump to about people you don't even know.

Again Libertarian Darin, you are the disease, not the cure.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:worthy:

They don't scare me. Really.

What a bunch of dolts you are.

The argument you are using is the one Israel uses when people speak out against that country's policy:

"Speak out against our policy? Then that must mean you want to kill all Jews!"

Get a new act... It is getting old.

The argument you are now using is that of Ahmadinejad. Will you next claim there are no gays so it is a moot issue? Astounding.

Hey just out of curiosity, answer my question from a while back about what liberal causes you actually believe/espouse. My guess is just big government so you are still employed...

^^^

Look... Darin is getting owned so he is stomping his feet and kicking up a fuss like a three year old.

Tom... Help your buddy out... He asked for you:

"Hey Tom, look at the gems we're getting off this one."

:lol::lol:

Darin... Remember to Post when your temper tantrums are over. Let me guess you cut church this week and went to the arcade. :worthy:

I'd help him out...but quite honestly, your train of thought is so completely derailed right now I can't follow it. You're pushing such an irredemably incoherent position that your best strategy right now is honestly Aiken's Vietnam plan: declare victory and drop it.

And you do your best work when you are openly throwing a temper tantrum and claiming that you are such a big liberatrian... Yet, you cling to mother gov't to determine social issues! :worthy:

This isn't a social issue, it's a legal one. The fact that you can't separate the two is your problem, not mine.

The absolutes you're attempting to pin on me just keep rolling off because they're ludicrous and only the terminally stupid would think they have merit. The Courts exist to keep bigots like you in check, not the people who believe everyone deserves the same rights. The rights that are guaranteed by a marriage license PROTECT people from government, not the other way around. I'd say it's baffling that you can't deal with these simple concepts but you're the Riddler for a reason.

So keep being hung up on a word and pretending you're some kind of martyred religious dude.

The fact of the matter is that you don't give a rat's ass about this issue...

Thanks for giving me my opinion. And being wrong as hell - as usual.

You just want to see chaos.

:lol: Back to the societal norm "thing" again?

The proof is in the pudding in the way you respond to people and the wild personal attacks/conclusions you jump to about people you don't even know.

Dude, seriously. You need to take a step back and realize you're basically your own worst enemy because you practice everything you accuse others of ("you just want to see chaos" ring a bell?).

Now we're back to parroting this tired crap. Time to shake the magic 8-ball again, Eric.

I'd help him out...but quite honestly, your train of thought is so completely derailed right now I can't follow it. You're pushing such an irredemably incoherent position that your best strategy right now is honestly Aiken's Vietnam plan: declare victory and drop it.

Drop what? It is perfectly clear and you know it. The argument over the word "marriage" goes back to the very start of this being discussed here. I am not the one that is manic. Take you meds and get back with me.

This isn't a social issue, it's a legal one. The fact that you can't separate the two is your problem, not mine.

The absolutes you're attempting to pin on me just keep rolling off because they're ludicrous and only the terminally stupid would think they have merit. The Courts exist to keep bigots like you in check, not the people who believe everyone deserves the same rights. The rights that are guaranteed by a marriage license PROTECTS people from government, not the other way around. I'd say it's baffling that you can't deal with these simple concepts but you're the Riddler for a reason.

So keep being hung up on a word and pretending you're some kind of martyred religious dude.

Thanks for giving me my opinion. And being wrong as hell - as usual.

:worthy: Back to the societal norm "thing" again?

Dude, seriously. You need to take a step back and realize you're basically your own worst enemy because you practice everything you accuse others of ("you just want to see chaos" ring a bell?).

Now we're back to parroting this tired crap. Time to shake the magic 8-ball again, Eric.

Still beating this BS?

The fact of the matter is that you don't give a rat's ass about this issue... You just want to see chaos. The proof is in the pudding in the way you respond to people and the wild personal attacks/conclusions you jump to about people you don't even know.

Just got back from the ER, they never heard of a disease called "Libertarian Darin," but asked that I keep them updated

And I don't plan on a child molesting-defender in Rome decide what is normal. He can stay in his own country

Drop what? It is perfectly clear and you know it. The argument over the word "marriage" goes back to the very start of this being discussed here. I am not the one that is manic. Take you meds and get back with me.

Yes, that's what was being discussed here, and then YOU joined the discussion with some half-assed posts about overturning a whole shitload of statutes based on the principle of "Thinking is hard." I'm not the one who is a blithering idiot. Too bad there's no meds for that condition.

Yes, that's what was being discussed here, and then YOU joined the discussion with some half-assed posts about overturning a whole shitload of statutes based on the principle of "Thinking is hard." I'm not the one who is a blithering idiot. Too bad there's no meds for that condition.

Those shitload of statues SHOULD be overturned.

Those shitload of statues SHOULD be overturned.

In other words, you're dead-set against:

Joint parental rights of children

Joint adoption

Status as "next-of-kin" for hospital visits and medical decisions

Right to make a decision about the disposal of loved ones remains

Immigration and residency for partners from other countries

Judicial protections and immunity

Automatic inheritance in the absence of a will

Spousal veterans benefits

Joint filing of tax returns

Wrongful death benefits for surviving partner and children

Bereavement or sick leave to care for partner or children

Child support

Joint Insurance Plans

Tax credits including: Child tax credit, Hope and lifetime learning credits

Estate and gift tax benefits

Credit protection

Medical care for survivors and dependents of certain veterans

Joint tenancy with rights of survivorship for residential property

And all of those legal statutes and principles should be abandon?

In other words, you're dead-set against:

Joint parental rights of children

Joint adoption

Status as "next-of-kin" for hospital visits and medical decisions

Right to make a decision about the disposal of loved ones remains

Immigration and residency for partners from other countries

Judicial protections and immunity

Automatic inheritance in the absence of a will

Spousal veterans benefits

Joint filing of tax returns

Wrongful death benefits for surviving partner and children

Bereavement or sick leave to care for partner or children

Child support

Joint Insurance Plans

Tax credits including: Child tax credit, Hope and lifetime learning credits

Estate and gift tax benefits

Credit protection

Medical care for survivors and dependents of certain veterans

Joint tenancy with rights of survivorship for residential property

And all of those legal statutes and principles should be abandon?

They can turned over to "civil union." What is the problem?

Care to explain this:

"Because religious freaks used them to rape kids."

I think the statement is pretty easy to understand. There's only 8 friggin' words there.

I'm just glad that you picked that out, since I put at least one similar retort in every post. You're very predictable.

They can turned over to "civil union." What is the problem?

Wait, I thought you wanted all the heteros to give up their preferential treatment:

Why is this even a "state" issue? Because of the damn preferential treatment the heteros receive... And that should stop!

So now you're saying that we need to create all new laws so you and the other bigots can keep possession of a word? I'd be OK with it if you and the rest of the bigots paid a special tax to cover all of the expense of it. Buck up for the suds, zealot.

I think the statement is pretty easy to understand. There's only 8 friggin' words there.

I'm just glad that you picked that out, since I put at least one similar retort in every post. You're very predictable.

No it is not clear. So are you saying Utah couldn't become a state if they didn't give up the practice of plural marriage because people in plural marriages "use them to rape children." You are accusing me of painting with a homophobic brush (which is totally not true with me)... But it okay for you to paint with a "plural marriagephobic" brush... Once again, you are the worst offender.

I don't have time to systematically debunk yours and other's nonsense... I have a life.

Just shred the constitution and go with separate but equal for everything

No. Everybody will still have equal protection and we will all be a lot more peaceful with our disagreements.

My bad anyway and I apologize... There are SOME statutes that can be overturned (like joint filing on taxes by heteros) and others that can be converted from "marriage" to civil union.