Plaxico Burress to be released from jail in 2-3 weeks

Who wants to be the first person to accuse Jerry Jabber of wanting to sign Plaxico Burress?

Where's that numbskull troll when you need him?

Seriously, it'll be interesting to see whether he can resurrect his NFL career.

I'd like to see how Stevie Johnson and the rest of the WR's on the Bills do this year before saying: "Hey Buddy, sign Plaxico, get r' done!!!" like some fans would do on here.

Who wants to be the first person to accuse Jerry Jabber of wanting to sign Plaxico Burress?

Duh, Lets sign him, Duh, we need WR's B-)

Git r done buddy, derrr, He'll be good cause I know his name and he was good befour, derrrr

Your on a roll today about being upset at everyone, you need a hug or something?

Plaxico is a stud WR.

The timing is bad...CIN's Reedemer Mike and his toady, Messianic Marvin, would have been itching to ink him if he was there earlier...

You could line up Jerry Rice, Sterling Sharpe, and put Andre in the slot, it wouldn't matter with the offensive line we have. I love the Bills more than anyone, but lets face reality. Our O-Line stinks....and managements refusal to address it is what's going to get WHOEVER lines up behind center killed. Let alone the receiving corps...

I will be the first to say it...(although I am sure many others also think it)

Oakland will be the first to show interest and the one to sign him.

I agree. Who knows about Plaxico's conditioning, plus being away from the game as long as he has. IMO, if Burress were to play this year, I don't know how effective he would be.

I agree. Who knows about Plaxico's conditioning, plus being away from the game as long as he has. IMO, if Burress were to play this year, I don't know how effective he would be.

With Campbell there and Davis obsession with the deep ball, I think they may even try and get Buress on the roster and playing in 2010. I doubt he will draw serious interest from too many teams. Young rebuilding teams are not going to want to bring him in, and most of the real contenders are pretty set at WR now. So, Oak I would expect will probably make the most sense for him as they are not afraid of these types of risks and he would have a legitimate chance to eventually be the starter at some point there.