Something our young (and old) "progressives" should consider

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warning shot.

'Round here you fire the warning shot after the bad guy is laying on the floor with a hole in him. Then you can show the Law the hole in the ceiling where you fired a warning shot before the guy came after you.

'Round here you fire the warning shot after the bad guy is laying on the floor with a hole in him. Then you can show the Law the hole in the ceiling where you fired a warning shot before the guy came after you.

oooooh! Moderator B word-fight!

Get ya popcorn ready!

Get ya popcorn ready!

Que?

Hey TO, forget your TV show and go spend a few hours with the Jugs machine.

but then I remember Lyndon's 130-page paper on how modern economics is a conspiracy by the "pagan followers of Isaac Newton" to suppress Liebniz's math research.

That's because that freak Newton stole the calculus from Leibniz!

Que?

Hey TO, forget your TV show and go spend a few hours with the Jugs machine.

That's because that freak Newton stole the calculus from Leibniz!

I prefer the real live ones myself. They make it easier to reload. :lol:

Ah, the old "I got called out posting something incomprehensibly stupid, so I'm going to blame it on someone else" game.

No its the "I intentionally said something incomprehensibly stupid in order to demonstrate how incomprehensibly stupid the incomprehensibly stupid person who created this thread is" game.

No its the "I intentionally said something incomprehensibly stupid in order to demonstrate how incomprehensibly stupid the incomprehensibly stupid person who created this thread is" game.

A nearly perfect description. Wait a minute though. YOU didn't create this thread.

Even if you read The Naked Communist, there are enough reservations about Skausen's "sources" to raise serious questions whether he just made it up.

A more direct approach than Rense.com would be visiting the John Birch Society's website. That's the fountainhead of bat-shet crazy paranoid conservatism in America. It's sort of the anti-conner.

A more direct approach than Rense.com would be visiting the John Birch Society's website. That's the fountainhead of bat-shet crazy paranoid conservatism in America. It's sort of the anti-conner

Then you are for the John Birch Society?

Then you are for the John Birch Society?

Regarding your sig, a conservative will accuse the fish of violating the sanctity of marriage, threaten to shoot the fish if it doesn't return to it's country of origin, pollute the fishes water until it nearly goes extinct, and take the fishes balanced budget and turn it into a trillion dollar debt over a period of 8 years.

The funny thing is you play that game every time you post.

The truly sad think is not that the above is part of the same "I got called out posting something incomprehensibly stupid, so I'm going to blame it on someone else" game. The truly sad thing is you posted it completely unironically. :worthy:

The truly sad think is not that the above is part of the same "I got called out posting something incomprehensibly stupid, so I'm going to blame it on someone else" game. The truly sad thing is you posted it completely unironically. :thumbsup:

You really need to expand your vocabulary

You are acting as stupid as those posters who thought I used the term "moran" accidentally.

Whatever man. Just don't think my first post in this thread was anything but mocking the OP who created this thread. Sometimes the best way to respond to crazy is to make fun of it. (why do you think The Daily Show is so awesome)

Why do you think we make fun of you so much?

By the way...my post? THAT was parody, you !@#$ing nitwit. :thumbsup: