Something our young (and old) "progressives" should consider

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rense? The people that think Hurricane Andrew was a radioactive and a government conspiracy? What, Infowars was too credible for you? B-)

Just passing along a link Buddy. Not so much news as just a reminder of some of the agendas in play and an indication of how far we've gone in a particular direction.

Don't shoot the messenger.

Rense.com is fair game.

And none of you see any problem with Rense quoting a congressman quoting a constituent quoting a book who's author basically just pulled all that **** out of his ass? Really? B-)

Rense.com is fair game.

And none of you see any problem with Rense quoting a congressman quoting a constituent quoting a book who's author basically just pulled all that **** out of his ass? Really? B-)

In old PPP parlance it qualifies as a primary source.

Rense.com is fair game.

I guess a person would have to get a copy of "The Naked Communist" and judge for themself if the book that is quoted in the Congressional Record has any validity. I still see no reason to shoot the messenger.

I guess a person would have to get a copy of "The Naked Communist" and judge for themself if the book that is quoted in the Congressional Record has any validity. I still see no reason to shoot the messenger.

Even if you read The Naked Communist, there are enough reservations about Skausen's "sources" to raise serious questions whether he just made it up.

Even if you read The Naked Communist, there are enough reservations about Skausen's "sources" to raise serious questions whether he just made it up.

I haven't read it so I wouldn't know. The list seems to have been followed though.

I guess a person would have to get a copy of "The Naked Communist" and judge for themself if the book that is quoted in the Congressional Record has any validity.

Yep.

I still see no reason to shoot the messenger.

I read Rense.com weekly. For the comedy. I am more than familiar enough with that site to heap massive amounts of condescension on to them, and perfectly qualified to shoot this particular messenger.

I haven't read it so I wouldn't know. The list seems to have been followed though.

I believe there's also no record of that speech actually being given. But I do recall seeing this list ever since the Internet got invented in tghe '90s. So if it's on the Internet, it must be true.

The point is not that a lot of institutions have been hijacked by liberal bastions, or that KGB didn't have any hand in helping them along over the years, it's that all of that was done based on some sort of grand preordained Communist conspiracy. That's the nutty part.

Yep.

I read Rense.com weekly. For the comedy. I am more than familiar enough with that site to heap massive amounts of condescension on to them, and perfectly qualified to shoot this particular messenger.

I'm not familiar with Rense, and can't say that the list is valid or not. Just because it passed through Rense's hands doesn't make it any more or less valid to me. Feel free to shoot the messenger though but don't miss and hit me. I shoot back. B-)

I believe there's also no record of that speech actually being given. But I do recall seeing this list ever since the Internet got invented in tghe '90s. So if it's on the Internet, it must be true.

Congressional record online only goes back to '94, too.

I could go down to National Archives and probably look it up (assuming the Record is kept in Archives, which I don't know), as I'm only three blocks away. But laughing at Rense simply requires so much less effort...

Congressional record online only goes back to '94, too.

I could go down to National Archives and probably look it up (assuming the Record is kept in Archives, which I don't know), as I'm only three blocks away. But laughing at Rense simply requires so much less effort...

Directions: Rense, get lathered up, repeat Ad nauseam.

I bet it's not as funny as LaRouche PAC now that's some serious performance art.

About the same. I want to say Rense is loonier than LaRouche...but then I remember Lyndon's 130-page paper on how modern economics is a conspiracy by the "pagan followers of Isaac Newton" to suppress Liebniz's math research.

I kid you not...

Given Euler's extensive accomplishments in mathematics as such, his sundry attacks on Gottfried Leibniz's uniquely original discovery of the infinitesimal calculus, were not merely wrong, but a fraud, a dirty lie.

[...]

As I shall show, these hoaxes by Euler and his empiricist followers may not have caused all of the leading systemic incompetencies of today's university and related professional training in the subjects of economic policies; nonetheless, they did cause much of it.

I mean, the Rense idiots just think the movie Inception is a documentary, they don't think the banking collapse in 2009 is a direct result of the persecution of Gottfried Liebniz. B-)

To be clear, I am in no way endorsing rense.com, as I've never heard of them before today, nor was I posting this as something in any way newsworthy or to substantiate some factual matter.

My sole purpose in posting the link was that I found it interesting how many of the listed points had been implemented in this country, regardless of whose points they are.