HOLY FLOATATION DEVICES!

Stl Bills

Ok so I'm at work and my boss is asking me about Negril, Jamaica because he and his gf are heading there at the end of the month and I had just been last year. I was telling him all the stuff we did and about Rick's Cafe and how you could watch the cliff divers and jump off the cliff yourself. Tried pulling up a video on youtube to show him and this was the first video that came up...... (might be NSFW but its just a girl in a bathing suit). Anyway, needless to say his reaction was "we are definitely are going there!".

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is it that all of the hot chicks have to get those FREAKING HUGE tatoos? I still would though.

not all hot chicks, just the ones that are "skanky-hot". you know, with the big fake boobs and the bleach blonde hair, and the ridiculous outfits. it's just another piece of the uniform.

Had me right up until the tats.

Looks like she has a skin disease. By the way, that cliff is identical to the one I used to jump off at the old rock quarry on 240. Best summer of my life[1974] I used to swim there everyday. Topless women where the norm. Then some jackass :D bought the property and started charging admission, accompanied with rules and regulations of course. Total bummer. I think it was called Alpine recreation area after the Nazis took over. Anybody remember it? I would drive through Orchard park and turn left on 240 to get there.

Looks like she has a skin disease. By the way, that cliff is identical to the one I used to jump off at the old rock quarry on 240. Best summer of my life[1974] I used to swim there everyday. Topless women where the norm. Then some jackass :D bought the property and started charging admission, accompanied with rules and regulations of course. Total bummer. I think it was called Alpine recreation area after the Nazis took over. Anybody remember it? I would drive through Orchard park and turn left on 240 to get there.

Is that the old "Hard Rock Quarry"? We used to go there and get extremely plastered in the 70s. In fact we got so plowed I can't recall where exactly it was.