vividseats.com

Talley56

Has anyone ever been to this site or do you know anything about it? I have seen some good ticket prices for the Jacksonville @ Buffalo game that I didn't find anywhere else almost to the point to where they could be too good to be true. I just want to make sure they are a legit site before I buy anything from them. I'm not an experienced online shopper so I'm not as familiar with the warning signs of fraud. Thanks for any info you can provide.

I have never used vividseats but I have used a variety of online ticket sites for both sporting events and concerts and never had an issue. Just make sure they guarantee that your ticket will be valid. It should provide a guarantee clearly somewhere on the site

I have never used vividseats but I have used a variety of online ticket sites for both sporting events and concerts and never had an issue. Just make sure they guarantee that your ticket will be valid. It should provide a guarantee clearly somewhere on the site

I thought it was odd that you would have problems getting tickets for this game and I don't know how many you are looking for but you can get two decent seat for basically face value through the team site or ticketmaster.

I thought it was odd that you would have problems getting tickets for this game and I don't know how many you are looking for but you can get two decent seat for basically face value through the team site or ticketmaster.

Sorry, I really should have checked out the site before giving advice. The prices are very good. The prices are set by the sellers so I guess the people that own the tickets see that game as a dud and one that would be hard to onload. Therefore they are willing to take whatever they can get.

I have used similar sites, and this one does look very legit. The only thing I would warn about is that there is usually a handling fee that could be around $15-20 or something like that. Even with that fee, the prices are still very good.

I have a few times, no issues.

It should come as no surprise that you can get a good price for a seat at that game!

That's what I would have thought, but I checked some other places like stubhub and buffalobills.com but I didn't see good prices for individual tickets to that game. That may be the problem though, since I'm just looking for an individual ticket as opposed to a group of 2 or more.

Vivid Seats has been a LONG time supporter of TBD and SabreSpace. If you do buy some tix please send them a thank you for supporting us! :D

Do you get a kickback from each sale? Is there a link for us to follow for that to happen? Reason I'm asking is I was going to put some of my tickets up on Stubhub, but if it benefits TBD/SS directly, I'll use Vivid instead.

I've used Vivid seats several times - no issues and the prices are reasonable. Just be aware that their service charges are not reasonable nor cheap, but the overall price ends up being in line with stubhub and others.

Do you get a kickback from each sale? Is there a link for us to follow for that to happen? Reason I'm asking is I was going to put some of my tickets up on Stubhub, but if it benefits TBD/SS directly, I'll use Vivid instead.

No percentage...