(OT) HUGE trade on baseball!!

Like A Mofo

:w00t::w00t:

Trade

2/3/2004

NEW YORK (Sports Network) - The New York Yankees and New York Mets have reportedly agreed on a deal to swap lefthanded relievers.

The New York Daily News reported Friday that the Yankees will re-acquire Mike Stanton from the Mets in exchange for Felix Heredia.

Stanton confirmed the trade with the paper in a phone interview, and an official announcement could come as early as Friday.

Two years ago, Stanton signed a three-year, $9 million contract with the Mets after rejecting a two-year, $4.6 million offer from the Yankees, who decided to sign Chris Hammond as their lefthanded setup man.

But Heredia's happy because he won't be the only one sucking.

144746[/snapback]

Appropriately, that set-up pitch ended up in your wheelhouse.

on the heels of the huge trade comes another huge trade , 

Looking for additional relief help, the New York Yankees on Friday acquired righthanded setup man Felix Rodriguez from the Philadelphia Phillies for aging center fielder Kenny Lofton.

Lofton

145218[/snapback]

I don't get it....the Phils continue to blow my mind. Nothing like trading for a useless centerfielder.

on the heels of the huge trade comes another huge trade , 

Looking for additional relief help, the New York Yankees on Friday acquired righthanded setup man Felix Rodriguez from the Philadelphia Phillies for aging center fielder Kenny Lofton.

Lofton

145218[/snapback]

Nice trade for us. Lofton doesnt really have a role for us- especially when we sign Beltran. We need the releif and Rodriquez is solid. I will take his 3.29 ERA

Nice trade for us.  Lofton doesnt really have a role for us- especially when we sign Beltran.  We need the releif and Rodriquez is solid.  I will take his 3.29 ERA

145232[/snapback]

Hmmm, by my count thats 2 players with forks in their backs for 2 different players with forks in their backs.