8/1 camp report

NY Nole

I'm not sure what part of your post I hate more. The fact that you are making baseless opinions. Or the fact that you are angry that Maybin might actually succeed. Go to sleep.

:devil:

Nothing, but haters and whiners. 16 games under his belt and he's a bust? Doesn't matter how big he is or isn't just that he gets the job done. Games start soon and we shall see. But no reason to write him off because people just don't like him. that's ass backwards. And newsflash: every player playing the game will get jacked up at some point. As long as after he gets thrown to the ground he comes back and makes a positive play.

I needed a day off to catch up on sleep and some stuff around the house, so I'm glad you were there to share your thoughts. Thank you very much. Good read, except in the little bit I've seen from the LBs...I'll disagree. I love what I've seen from Reggie Torbor. He might be a steal. I also like Maybin as an OLB. as for Mitchell...I think he'll be a surprise cut. Poz is a solid player and will fit in perfectly at ILB. Batten has also impressed me with some of his plays. I also like Andre Davis and see him taking Mitchell's spot on the team.

I'll put a $100 on it. 5 or less, you win. 6 or more, I win. Deal?

Better off betting it on 5dimes.com. They have the Bills over/under set at 5 regular season wins. This way if they go 5-11 you get your moeny back as opposed to losing.

Guest dog14787
I'll put a $100 on it. 5 or less, you win. 6 or more, I win. Deal?

I'll take you for $100 also, same conditions, deal?

Not you biscuit, (fairplay)

Guest dog14787
Im willing to bet anyone on this board $500 they dont win 6 games.

I mean, look at this report...its something out of a Stephen King novel. I know camp is just starting, but if this team is anywhere near what this guy is describing....this may be the worst football team of all time

I gave 6 games to keep in interesting, but I only see this team winning against Kansas City, because they're entire team, including their QB play is equally bad, and it could go either way.

Since your not replying I'm taking it as a no deal.