Karaoke Contest Online Tonight....

ajzepp

So I don't know if any of you guys know Alki David, but he's an eccentric billionaire living in California. He's 42 y.o. but loves doing pranks, gags, and challenges. Anyway, he started a website several months ago called Battlecam.com and once or twice a month he runs contests online. Tonight at 9pm PACIFIC time is the latest contest....the Battlecam Karaoke Contest. All you need is a webcam, mic, and thick skin, cause this is one TOUGH crowd!

If anyone decides to participate and try to win some cash, let me know and I'll vote for you!

Alki and Jen's Promo

They're absolutely amazing and there is one for every person, moment or job. I discovered yesterday and I can't stop listening to them.

:ph34r:

I think the site crashed.

I did see a guy in an alien-head with an astronaut suit singing "Intergalactic" by the Beastie Boys. And there was a lady with a neck brace with a shirtless hippie-dude next to her on another camera.

Highly bizarre.

EDIT: It's back up and running. Holy cow! This is so crazy! BattleCam

I think the site crashed.

I did see a guy in an alien-head with an astronaut suit singing "Intergalactic" by the Beastie Boys. And there was a lady with a neck brace with a shirtless hippie-dude next to her on another camera.

Highly bizarre.

EDIT: It's back up and running. Holy cow! This is so crazy! BattleCam

Glad u checked it out! Sometimes on contest night the site does crash cause it's still barely out of Beta and still a relatively new site. But you'll see some crazy **** on there man! lol

***BTW, if any of you guys want to keep up with the happenings of the site, here is the link to the blog. It's usually updated several times a day and is often good for a few laughs. Please note, this is ********NSFW!!!!!!!!************

http://manginainc.blogspot.com/