Marcus Easley

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787

'6 -2" , 207 lbs. rookie WR/ball hawk, Marcus Easley continues to make big plays as he splits the safeties during the morning session and hauls in a beautiful one handed what would have been TD in the 2nd day of training camp. Although I don't have the exact numbers I'm willing to bet Easley has caught more long ball TD's so far in practice then any other receiver on the Bills roster.

Chan Gailey has to be thinking to himself, " hmmm, I know this fella's a rookie, but If he keeps scoring TD's I've got to play him"

Edwards/Easley connection is going to be a good one,

I Billieve...

'6 -2" , 207 lbs. rookie WR/ball hawk, Marcus Easley continues to make big plays as he splits the safeties during the morning session and hauls in a beautiful one handed what would have been TD in the 2nd day of training camp. Although I don't have the exact numbers I'm willing to bet Easley has caught more long ball TD's so far in practice then any other receiver on the Bills roster.

Chan Gailey has to be thinking to himself, " hmmm, I know this fella's a rookie, but If he keeps scoring TD's I've got to play him"

Edwards/Easley connection is going to be a good one,

I Billieve...

I hope Easley pans out. I am concerned about the reports of dropped passes and noticed on the one nice TD he caught he looked very nonchalant when going after the ball. Of course, the proof will be in games and I am hoping for the best.

Guest dog14787
I hope Easley pans out. I am concerned about the reports of dropped passes and noticed on the one nice TD he caught he looked very nonchalant when going after the ball. Of course, the proof will be in games and I am hoping for the best.

I'm looking forward to seeing Easley in a preseason game and he does make things look easy,

Kinda makes you wonder how good this Marcus Easley fella really is,

I'm looking forward to seeing Easley in a preseason game and he does make things look easy,

Kinda makes you wonder how good this Marcus Easley fella really is,

There are so many questions about this team I can't wait til the first pre-season game.

Guest dog14787
also sounding like Steve Johnson's solid, and Nelson might have some potential. We need all we can get!

I expect big things from Shaun Nelson and talk about potential, just wait until we get CJ Spiller in the house, Spiller can catch as well as he can run.

Remember Martin Nance?

He too looked really good as a WR in camp and in preseason. Then he was cut. Spent time with the Vikings and Steelers. Finished his career in 2009 with a total of 4 receptions for 33 yards, all in the last game of the season with the Vikings.

It's just really hard to judge with WRs. Here's hoping that we get two or three good ones out of this batch.

Remember Martin Nance?

He too looked really good as a WR in camp and in preseason. Then he was cut. Spent time with the Vikings and Steelers. Finished his career in 2009 with a total of 4 receptions for 33 yards, all in the last game of the season with the Vikings.

It's just really hard to judge with WRs. Here's hoping that we get two or three good ones out of this batch.

Martin Nance was an undrafted free agent, not a 4th round pick.

Your point remains true. Your example...

Grammer aside (since that was covered). I think that the concept of due probably applies less to football offenses than anything else. Being bad doesn't create an increased likelihood of being good.

But, on the other hand, doing as poorly as we have done on that side of the ball certainly makes improvement a pretty obtainable and reasonable goal.