Gaither was carted off the field, that trade idea maybe slipping away

He's faking. Its a ruse. He is secretly headed to Buffalo in a trade for Aaron Maybin who will move to his more natural position of nickel corner. :)

Besides it gets Maybin home and closer to his other football "friends" (Strippers in DC).....

He's faking. Its a ruse. He is secretly headed to Buffalo in a trade for Aaron Maybin who will move to his more natural position of nickel corner. :)

Besides it gets Maybin home and closer to his other football "friends" (Strippers in DC).....

He has been hurt like 4 times this offseason, maybe not all serious but things do add up.

Why all the Gaither updates? It is apparent to me that the Bills front office is not interested in getting him or any other LT. They have told us fans loud and clear they are going to start Meridith or Bell and evaluate them. Enough with the LT Gaither updates. We have what we have.

I'm thinking "that trade idea" existed on this board, and on this board only. Like the old saying goes - "That, and $0.10, will get you uptown."

"Uncle John's Band" - Oh, you know this one...

I'm thinking "that trade idea" existed on this board, and on this board only. Like the old saying goes - "That, and $0.10, will get you uptown."

"Uncle John's Band" - Oh, you know this one...

Quick! Offer the Ravens two #1's! We need to show the NFL we're serious!

PTR

Quick! Offer the Ravens two #1's! We need to show the NFL we're serious!

PTR

Hell, now that Spiller is threatening to sit out the entire season, trade his ass and next year's 1st and 2nd picks.

We've simply got to have Gaither in a Bills uniform NOW!

More odd stuff regarding Gaither. Looks like not trading for him is proving to be a good move:

Cause of Gaither's absence a mystery to Ravens

WESTMINSTER, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Jared Gaither is down to 311 pounds, and the organization wants to know why.

Gaither hasn't practiced since Friday morning. That afternoon, he was carted off the field with a lower back injury that the team characterized as cramps.

According to team sources, Gaither is also dealing with back spasms and other ailments.

“I’d like to be able to tell you what it is,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. “I don’t know. He’s getting bloodwork, and they say they’re going to do some tests on him on Monday, and they’ll tell us what it is. That’s all they’ve told me.”

Harbaugh seemed annoyed that the 6-foot-9 tackle has gotten so light after playing at 340 pounds last season and resembled a basketball player more than an NFL offensive lineman.

More odd stuff regarding Gaither. Looks like not trading for him is proving to be a good move:

Cause of Gaither's absence a mystery to Ravens

WESTMINSTER, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens offensive tackle Jared Gaither is down to 311 pounds, and the organization wants to know why.

Gaither hasn't practiced since Friday morning. That afternoon, he was carted off the field with a lower back injury that the team characterized as cramps.

According to team sources, Gaither is also dealing with back spasms and other ailments.

“I’d like to be able to tell you what it is,” Ravens coach John Harbaugh said. “I don’t know. He’s getting bloodwork, and they say they’re going to do some tests on him on Monday, and they’ll tell us what it is. That’s all they’ve told me.”

Harbaugh seemed annoyed that the 6-foot-9 tackle has gotten so light after playing at 340 pounds last season and resembled a basketball player more than an NFL offensive lineman.