Another Episode of The Most Ethical Congress Ever

Worse, the Democratic congress along with Barack "Change We Can Believe In" Obama is killing jobs!! Personally, I call it Obama Malaise.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/31/business...tml?_r=1&hp

There is no more disputing it: the economic recovery in the United States has indeed slowed.

The nation’s economy has been growing for a year, with few new jobs to show for it. Now, with growth at an annual rate of 2.4 percent in the second quarter and federal stimulus measures fading, the jobs outlook appears even more discouraging.

“Given how weak the labor market is, how long we’ve been without real growth, the rest of this year is probably still going to feel like a recession,” said Prajakta Bhide, a research analyst for the United States economy at Roubini Global Economics. “It’s still positive growth — rather than contraction — but it’s going to be very, very protracted.”

:)

P.S.

All Posters: When you post a link to a news article could you please copy the first two paragraphs, or whatever paragraph makes the point, of that article and paste them in your post just below your posted link? It would help a lot of folks out. Thanks!

Quotes, to god-damned hell with quotes! We have no quotes. In fact, we don't need quotes. I don't have to show you any stinking quotes, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre!

Quotes, to god-damned hell with quotes! We have no quotes. In fact, we don't need quotes. I don't have to show you any stinking quotes, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre!

Nice paraphrase, dumbass.

Getting insulted by Tom is like a badge of honor from fighting a war.

Problem is, when you get to the VFW Hall for beer with the rest of the "vets", conner is at the end of the bar.

Insult? By my standards, that was practically a term of endearment. Friggin' pansies.

So, if I get your terminology correctly, you just asked RK for a date? :worthy:

No, you. And "practically".

But really...quoting a movie in response to a request for quoting articles? That's funny. Paraphrasing? Not quoting...hence kinda stupid.

No, you. And "practically".

But really...quoting a movie in response to a request for quoting articles? That's funny. Paraphrasing? Not quoting...hence kinda stupid.

Ah, I see. And if we are going to be so technical, the phrase I lifted came from a book, not a movie. Hence, you are kinda wrong. :ph34r:

The Treasure of Sierra Madre is a movie, bonehead.

This in turn was adapted from B. Traven's 1927 novel upon which the movie was based:

"All right," Curtin shouted back. "If you are the police, where are your badges? Let's see them."

"Badges, to god-damned hell with badges! We have no badges. In fact, we don't need badges. I don't have to show you any stinking badges, you god-damned cabrón and ching' tu madre! Come out from that ****-hole of yours. I have to speak to you."

Edit - Oh and you're an idiot®

• 2 weeks later...
The real villian in the Waters case is revealed:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/13...test=latestnews

:thumbsup:

"But the House ethics committee, which is investigating Waters for allegedly improperly using her position for personal gain..."

Great! So we can get rid of all of 'em?

"House Ethics Committee" is such a pathetic oxymoron anyway...