For those of you with an iPhone and a Guitar...

The Dean

My quick review. I got this last night. It's about as good as you think. Sound quality is low but adequate. A little line hum. Effects are very good.

When I travel and want to take my electric (because I'm in that mood), it will end up being a nice addition to my case candy. This weekend, I'm headed to the shore and currently trying to master a few electric songs. Instead of dragging my amp around, all I need is my guitar and iPhone.

My quick review. I got this last night. It's about as good as you think. Sound quality is low but adequate. A little line hum. Effects are very good.

When I travel and want to take my electric (because I'm in that mood), it will end up being a nice addition to my case candy. This weekend, I'm headed to the shore and currently trying to master a few electric songs. Instead of dragging my amp around, all I need is my guitar and iPhone.

Nice!

Keep playing, Mr. Adams.

How much does it cost?

Not bad.

You could get a decent used amp for that but not with the effects.

I'd rather play through a real amp but this weekend, for example, I'm in a split-level and driving down in a packed car. It's nice to leave the amp at home for the sake of packing and the neighbors.

I haven't played it through my stereo, just headphones so far. But I imagine the sound is about the same. A little fuzzy but for practice, it's decent.