Corto & Nic Harris to Active PUP, Schobel reserve DNR

Schobel does not want to be resuscitated :beer:

I wonder who his health care proxy is…and who he gave power of attorney to.

Maybe he's just too old to play football anymore. The guy's a few months away from riding a Rascal Motor Scooter. Could you imagine him rushing the quarterback in one of those?

Thanks for posting.

Well this frees up three roster spots…one already taken by Torrell Troup and a reserved spot for CJ Spiller, and one extra spot.

A bit surprised that Poz wasn't put on PUP…but then again, the roster spot isn't needed right now.

Chris Kelsay

Thanks for posting.

Well this frees up three roster spots…one already taken by Torrell Troup and a reserved spot for CJ Spiller, and one extra spot.

A bit surprised that Poz wasn't put on PUP…but then again, the roster spot isn't needed right now.

Chris Kelsay

Sorry. I'm not following here. Why do you bring up Chris Kelsay?

Thanks for posting.

The PUPs do take up a roster spot (according to C. Brown), maybe because they are active pups as opposed to inactive pups?

I wonder who his health care proxy is…and who he gave power of attorney to.

Maybe he's just too old to play football anymore. The guy's a few months away from riding a Rascal Motor Scooter. Could you imagine him rushing the quarterback in one of those?

:beer: should have responded to this one your other one I did not look to see that you had more than one post

Sorry. I'm not following here. Why do you bring up Chris Kelsay?