Q: for medical professionals

It's a filter for allergens and presumably to keep bugs out when you're sleeping (like ear hair). It grows back quickly because your body wants it there.

No medically preferred way of getting rid of it that I know.

You are getting old. See also ear hair.

But the good news is as you get older it turns gray and people can't see it as well. But the question I have is why don't guys with ear and nose hair and eyebrows like a woolly mammoth trim that **** up?

Ok, you doctors. What's the deal with nose hair? Why the hell does it grow so quickly even after being yanked out? Is there a medically preferred way of getting rid of it?

How's the top of your head? You could just let it grow and do a comb-over.

How about braiding?

What about ebrows? I swear that on occaision it is like one springs out of my head while sleeping - nothing there when I go to bed and then in the moring a 3 inch long mutant on the loose :blink:

Nothing worse than finding a mutant hair. How long has it been there? How many people saw it before I did?

Nothing worse than finding a mutant hair. How long has it been there? How many people saw it before I did?

Ever get one on the tip of your nose? You don't realize it's there until someone points it out to you.