gun poll

do not own a gun, actually sort of afraid of guns, not anti-gun, just not anything i am interested in being around.

Don't blame you. You work in the ER, right? If so... You may see a lot of what guns do??

Kinda like me at work... I am constantly around water and boats... People always ask: "Why don't you get a boat?" My reply is: "That is the last thing I want to do!" That doesn't mean I am anti-boat, by far that is not the issue.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i dont work in an ER, I work Retail Support....just never been a gun fan...for myself....

Don't blame you. You work in the ER, right? If so... You may see a lot of what guns do??

Kinda like me at work... I am constantly around water and boats... People always ask: "Why don't you get a boat?" My reply is: "That is the last thing I want to do!" That doesn't mean I am anti-boat, by far that is not the issue.

Wow, look at this, just days after answering this poll, I have managed to inherit a few more guns...

Two of them are pretty worthless, one is so beat up I can't even tell what it is beyond a shotgun. It is very old though, but in terrible shape.

One is a 1884 Springfield Trapdoor rifle in amazing condition! This thing is really cool, I am planning on having someone look at it for me to tell me what it is worth (1000 - 2500) is my best estimate, probably closer to 1000 based on my luck.

The last one is the one I like the most, a Lee-Enfield .303 No4 Mk 2 rifle from WWII. This gun was in service during WWII with the british. It is in extremely good condition and I plan on taking it to the range next week to shoot it. .303 ammo is kind of pricey though.

So, add 4 more guns to my collection!

Wow, look at this, just days after answering this poll, I have managed to inherit a few more guns...

Two of them are pretty worthless, one is so beat up I can't even tell what it is beyond a shotgun. It is very old though, but in terrible shape.

One is a 1884 Springfield Trapdoor rifle in amazing condition! This thing is really cool, I am planning on having someone look at it for me to tell me what it is worth (1000 - 2500) is my best estimate, probably closer to 1000 based on my luck.

The last one is the one I like the most, a Lee-Enfield .303 No4 Mk 2 rifle from WWII. This gun was in service during WWII with the british. It is in extremely good condition and I plan on taking it to the range next week to shoot it. .303 ammo is kind of pricey though.

So, add 4 more guns to my collection!

Heres one on gun broker 1884

That's a carbine however. They get a premium.

Yeah, carbines are rare, but mine is in much better shape than that. I would bet I could shoot this one it is in such good shape.

Pictures here.

Yeah those are sweet guns. Try posting the pics in the "firearms research" section of THR. It will get more exposer there. The AR nuts tend to rapidly bury posts in the"rifle" section.