• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.22 pistol

.22 rifle

.30-06 rifle

12 gauge pump

Next gun will be either a Glock 22 or 23 .40 or the Springfield XDM .40 or .45 if it ever comes out.

Check out the S&W M&P series before deciding on a Glock or XD. I love mine and it seems that many Glock diehards are switching to M&P. Same great reliability with better ergonomics.

Anybody have any experience with the Glock 26? I'm thinking about getting one. I need a nice off duty/ concealed pistol. I have a J frame s & w but I sometimes feel like 5 rounds is not enough before having to reload. The G26 in 9mm gives me 10 shots.

Anybody have any experience with the Glock 26? I'm thinking about getting one. I need a nice off duty/ concealed pistol. I have a J frame s & w but I sometimes feel like 5 rounds is not enough before having to reload. The G26 in 9mm gives me 10 shots.

Check here now and a little later,I just put the question up a hour ago. So far very positive replies.glock 26 replies on gun forum

Check here now and a little later,I just put the question up a hour ago. So far very positive replies.glock 26 replies on gun forum

Thanks for the info. Awesome site also with lots of good info. I want to get the G27 (.40 cal) but it isn't an agency approved weapon, so I would be limited to carrying it off duty only. The G26 I can carry on duty as a backup or off duty as well.

There are also shotgun rounds of low recoil available. Remember - the lowest-powered center-fire shotgun out there - a .410 - is far more capable of stopping an assailant than any handgun. Nobody moves after receiving a shotgun blast.

There is one big problem with that. If you pop a dude with a shotgun round in your house, make sure he is standing on the hard wood because that mess will never come out of the carpet.

There is one big problem with that. If you pop a dude with a shotgun round in your house, make sure he is standing on the hard wood because that mess will never come out of the carpet.

Also, you can't carry a shotgun concealed!

Thanks for the info. Awesome site also with lots of good info. I want to get the G27 (.40 cal) but it isn't an agency approved weapon, so I would be limited to carrying it off duty only. The G26 I can carry on duty as a backup or off duty as well.

Yeah it is a good forum. I thought I knew a lot about guns till I went there. Now I just keep my mouth shut and listen!

Yeah it is a good forum. I thought I knew a lot about guns till I went there. Now I just keep my mouth shut and listen!

When you gonna learn that around here? :devil:

What a load of crap. No wonder his rooster burns. Peace nick f***** as*****.

Hook, line and sinker!

:devil:

Why is it a load of crap? I don't advocate violence. I don't own any guns but my wife and children have all been to the range and now how to fire a weapon. I am not anti-gun and support the same things you do on this issue.