I'll be In WNY Next Week

Chef Jim

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If mead gave a **** he would tell you that you must visit some of the local wineries, but he really doesn't care what the !@#$ you do.

Yeah like I need his advice on what wineries to visit. That part of my trip was planned two weeks ago. I'm a planner remember.

Have fun.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need advice. Wow, I didn't think about this one. :blink:

My advice;

Eat paint

Tip a rhino

have a glass of used motor oil

try to wind surf around Niagara Falls

Do more better. . .

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. You could have saved yourself the trouble and just told me to !@#$ off.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. You could have saved yourself the trouble and just told me to !@#$ off.

Jim,

Why do you come here and ask for advice, then get pissed off when we give you some?!?

Jim,

Why do you come here and ask for advice, then get pissed off when we give you some?!?

Thanks for your concern with my sanity but I don't need anyone concerned about that it's clear I'm insane. And when did I ask for advice in this thread? For that matter when have I asked for any advice from you nimrods?

Thanks for your concern with my sanity but I don't need anyone concerned about that it's clear I'm insane. And when did I ask for advice in this thread? For that matter when have I asked for any advice from you nimrods?

You know Jim, if you keep up the attitude, I might just stop trying to help you.

May I suggest therapy for your anger management issues?

Endearingly, learn about the word and use it properly.

Thanks for the advice but I don't need any advice. BTW I'm not Jewish.

Be sure to stop at Mighty Taco. They have the most awesome Mexican food ever!

Thanks for the advice, but I don't need any advice. Mexican food in WNY.... :w00t: I live near the Mission District in SF where I can get better Mexican food from some old lady selling tamales from a shopping cart in an alley.

Can we assume that this is just a warning to the residents of your impending arrival and temporary presence?

It took 36 posts for someone to figure this out. <_<

You know Jim, if you keep up the attitude, I might just stop trying to help you.

May I suggest therapy for your anger management issues?

Thanks for your help, but I DON'T NEED ANY HELP!!!!!!! :blink::censored::censored: Besides I injoy being angry.

Why you are in New York, send that check to me for the Beerball for president campaign.

Come on down to Saratoga, the summer place to be.

We could meet at the Saratoga Winery then go to the track.