Predict the pecking order coming into camp

MattyT

Gailey has gone out of his way to protect the identity of the QB who will initially work with the first, second and third teams.

First, coming into camp, do you think the pecking order will be clear or do you think Chan will continue to obfuscate even at this point?

I think it will be pretty obvious even though he will shuffle things up.

Second, what do you think the pecking order will be at the start of camp:

1. Fitz

2. Trent

3. Brohm

Third, what do you think the pecking order should be at the start of camp:

1. Trent

2. Fitz

3. Brohm

Gailey has gone out of his way to protect the identity of the QB who will initially work with the first, second and third teams.

First, coming into camp, do you think the pecking order will be clear or do you think Chan will continue to obfuscate even at this point?

1. Fitz

2. Trent

3. Brohm

1. Trent

2. Fitz

3. Brohm

I thought you wanted this team to start succeeding?

1. Fitz

2. Trent

3. Brohm

1. Trent

2. Fitz

3. Brohm

I think starting camp order will be:

Edwards

Fitz

Brohm

Brown

By start of camp:

Edwards

Brohm

Brown

I think Fitz gets cut in this scenario.

1. Fitz

2. Trent

3. Brohm

1. Trent

2. Fitz

3. Brohm

First - I think the pecking order will be known, but he also has made it clear that its not an indication of who will start week 1 as the QB battle will still be an open competition in camp. I do expect that the battle is more likely between 2 QBs though rather than 3.

Second - I think the pecking order is more likely going to be Trent, then Brohm, then Fitz to start camp. Trents experience is probably what keeps him there at start of camp. Brohm being relative unknown is going to need to be able show some ability with the pads on and in preseason before I think he gets bumped up. Fitz I just dont think is being viewed as full time starter material.

Third - I think the pecking order should be Brohm, Trent, Fitz. I think Brohm has a much higher cieling so why not continue to bolster his confidence and let him start camp at the top and really get him the reps to develop. Trent by default should be the #2 looking to move back to #1 if he can have a good camp and Brohm struggles. Again, I just dont think Fitz is full time starter material and would be a very good back up.

I am not sure as to why but I think Fitz has already been giving the nod. Mobility is a huge key at QB and I did hear Gailey say Fitz, the only one pointed out moves around well. I think it should be: Edwards, Brohm, Brown; but, have a feeling it will be: Fitzpatrick, Edwards, Brown.