Chef Jim is a fraud

Mr. Dink

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I happen to know Chef Jim has some excellent toast receipes. I've become a much better toast maker with some of the tips he has given me on proper toaster usage.

Don't forget to unplug your toaster before leaving the house. <energy saving tip, courtesy of your local electricity provider> :devil:

BTW, Chef Jim rules! 'Helloooo chil-ren'

I happen to know Chef Jim has some excellent toast receipes. I've become a much better toast maker with some of the tips he has given me on proper toaster usage.

Perhaps he should author a toast making book or even start a toast blog. I'm looking forward to reading the chapter about pairing toast and wine.

And considering what he does in his pants, I suspect he makes a mean s#it on a shingle!

Did he tell you about the trick to making the best cimmanon toast?

I use a toaster oven. I've found that opening up the door after the bars start to glow (mine keeps heating with the door open - I thought they were supposed to shut off) for 30 seconds results in toast approximating what you get at an eatery - substantial on the outside, yet not burnt.